Mini Split Installation in SoCal

• Thread starter ePupDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ePupDude

ePupDude

Can anyone recommend a person, who is cannabis friendly, that can install a split? Just need the installation, new panel has already been installed. Whittier, CA area. Thanks

Anthem

Anthem

Can anyone recommend a person, who is cannabis friendly, that can install a split? Just need the installation, new panel has already been installed. Whittier, CA area. Thanks
Have you taken a look at some of the DIY units?

ePupDude

ePupDude

Already bought the unit. I think I’ll just borrow the vacuum pump and gauges then install myself. Doesn’t look too hard.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Biggest problem with installing yourself is contamination.
You make one mistake during installation you just cut the life of the unit in half or more and you eat it.
If your installer fucks up it’s on him.

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

I wouldn’t worry too much about cannabis friendly installer in SoCal. I’ve been “legal” here for over 20 yrs. i worry more about neighborhood kids smelling my girls and swiping ‘em. I’ve had neighbors complain to local PD about smell. The cops take a quick look and leave.

Top Bottom