Mini weed plant, what’s the problem?

• Thread starter CamoLive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CamoLive

CamoLive

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on with this plant? I germinated all 4 at the same time, planted them at the same time, and fed them all the same. I’m wondering if this plant just has some genetic defect that’s preventing it from growing normally, or if I’ve done something wrong? It’s leaves are maturing as fast as the other plants, but other than the leaves, the plant still looks like a sprout. (I know I’ve watered the wrinkly ones a bit too much). Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Mini weed plant whats the problem
Mini weed plant whats the problem 2
Mini weed plant whats the problem 3
dire wolf

dire wolf

It happens a lot , just a runt ...could catch up and be your favorite plant , could stay small and be your favorite plant ....could do nothing
I'm in the habit of just tossing them in the garbage and move on , you will see it happen again if you spend enough time germinating seeds ...

CamoLive

CamoLive

It happens a lot , just a runt ...could catch up and be your favorite plant , could stay small and be your favorite plant ....could do nothing
I'm in the habit of just tossing them in the garbage and move on , you will see it happen again if you spend enough time germinating seeds ...
Thanks, I was thinking about throwing it away and starting a new one, but didn’t want to do anything until I was sure I couldn’t fix it.

CamoLive

CamoLive

The problem is they are ALL overwatered and poor drainage. Transplant to bigger pots with 25% perlite.
Thanks, yeah I’ve definitely gotta throttle back on the water, they’re looking quite droopy. I’ve actually cut big holes in the bottom of the solo cups because This is only my second grow, and I’m used to watering every 4-5 days until I can see water starting to drain from the pots. Took me seeing the effects of the overwatering to realize I was doing it way too much.

Top Bottom