• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hello,

I've notice a few threads missing. I've confirmed this by searching for the thread on site, and no results are found. However, when I search google for the thread, it finds thread (in Google's cache), but when you click on the link, the page is not found. Here is an example:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...2e2UBg&usg=AFQjCNGoA3Qp8x60lzqlX86bZmazr_t3Xw

Which takes you here:

Not a big deal, but thought I would give a heads up. Thanks!

outwest

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

When the site was down 4 upgrades lots of stuff was lost mostly from the last couple of week.. But some other stuff got lost also..

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Word. Thanks for the prompt reply. I knew that 2 weeks of stuff was lost, but not other stuff as well.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks, TECK. Should I delete this thread?

outwest

rockinriggin

rockinriggin

Hello,

I've notice a few threads missing. I've confirmed this by searching for the thread on site, and no results are found. However, when I search google for the thread, it finds thread (in Google's cache), but when you click on the link, the page is not found. Here is an example:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=how to score free samples thc farmer&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CFAQFjAA&url=http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f13/how-score-free-samples-nutrient-companies-9999/&ei=IOJvT5PVIIqKsgKa2e2UBg&usg=AFQjCNGoA3Qp8x60lzqlX86bZmazr_t3Xw

Which takes you here:

Not a big deal, but thought I would give a heads up. Thanks!

outwest

Hi outwest, I am looking for the same thread. I don't understand what it means that google has it "cached". I'm sorry I am not technically savvy....could you please tell me if there is a way to find that thread even though it's gone? If it is not too much trouble I would really appreciate it. I have gotten a few samples already and was hoping to do emails for more.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Hi outwest, I am looking for the same thread. I don't understand what it means that google has it "cached". I'm sorry I am not technically savvy....could you please tell me if there is a way to find that thread even though it's gone? If it is not too much trouble I would really appreciate it. I have gotten a few samples already and was hoping to do emails for more.

nope those threads are gone. i can tell you from first hand experience if you want samples you should hit the phones and call these companies and if you cant find their numbers then email them. be persistant. it works. i got probably about 3k worth of free nutes in under 2 months by doing this. some companies have changed their policies but some remain the same. house and garden will send you a small sample pack with a base of your choice. aurora innovations will send some small bottles if you pay shipping but they also put together a small affordable package of their lines. botanicare will send you some small bottles free. gh sells a GO box and wont give anything free. dont bother with adavanced nutrients. humboldt nutes will send to a hydro store for you but not to your house. also if you pick up the free mags at grow shops some companies advertise free samples. by doing this a staying on top it i havent had to buy nutes for a year. hope it helps. good luck.

oh yeah if you find x nutrients on facebook theyll send you some samples of nutes and possibly clone gel

cheese

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter

Hey Bro - I revived the thread here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/how-to-score-free-samples.46789/

outwest

rockinriggin

rockinriggin

thanks! I thought you meant you could find the old thread....and I'm a woman:), not a bro. LOL

rockinriggin

rockinriggin

nope those threads are gone. i can tell you from first hand experience if you want samples you should hit the phones and call these companies and if you cant find their numbers then email them. be persistant. it works. i got probably about 3k worth of free nutes in under 2 months by doing this. some companies have changed their policies but some remain the same. house and garden will send you a small sample pack with a base of your choice. aurora innovations will send some small bottles if you pay shipping but they also put together a small affordable package of their lines. botanicare will send you some small bottles free. gh sells a GO box and wont give anything free. dont bother with adavanced nutrients. humboldt nutes will send to a hydro store for you but not to your house. also if you pick up the free mags at grow shops some companies advertise free samples. by doing this a staying on top it i havent had to buy nutes for a year. hope it helps. good luck.

oh yeah if you find x nutrients on facebook theyll send you some samples of nutes and possibly clone gel

cheese
I have gotten the x nutes, three 8 oz. bottles and a clone gel. Four 8 oz. foliar feeds from Foli Organics, Aurora sent me two bottles of veg nutes for $6.00 shippping, hydro rush sent a liter, I filled out the questionaire for Botanicare but they never sent anything. Neither did Bloombastic. I will try Humboldt. Thanks for the response. Neptunes Harvest sent me a four oz bottle of fish ferts, and Liquid ladybug sends you a two oz. spray for $1.99 postage. :)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I have gotten the x nutes, three 8 oz. bottles and a clone gel. Four 8 oz. foliar feeds from Foli Organics, Aurora sent me two bottles of veg nutes for $6.00 shippping, hydro rush sent a liter, I filled out the questionaire for Botanicare but they never sent anything. Neither did Bloombastic. I will try Humboldt. Thanks for the response. Neptunes Harvest sent me a four oz bottle of fish ferts, and Liquid ladybug sends you a two oz. spray for $1.99 postage. :)

yeah i got the liquid lady bug but didnt have to pay. i also got the entire lines from roots organics and soul sythetics for 20 each from aurora. too many people took advantage of it so they changed their policy. call botanicare and tell them and that should expedite it. had to do that with a few people i know. you can hit sns sierra natural science. they have natural pesticide and fungicide. try to hit up xtreme gardening. they used to send us boxes of samples on youtube. they still might do somthing like that.

rockinriggin

rockinriggin

yeah i got the liquid lady bug but didnt have to pay. i also got the entire lines from roots organics and soul sythetics for 20 each from aurora. too many people took advantage of it so they changed their policy. call botanicare and tell them and that should expedite it. had to do that with a few people i know. you can hit sns sierra natural science. they have natural pesticide and fungicide. try to hit up xtreme gardening. they used to send us boxes of samples on youtube. they still might do somthing like that.
Botanicare came through in a big way! Nine bottles of stuff. Logic Bloom sent nice sized packs of the veg and the bloom mixes. Veg and Bloom from hydroponics research sent a sample, and Mighty wash sent their whole line and so did Dragon juice.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I tried to get dragon joose but they want to sell me a small sample for 10 dollars.

T

TECK

Guys and girls, this is about missing threads in a Help forum... not posting new recipes. :)
Is best those recipes to be posted into appropriate forums where people will actually read the info...

Latest posts

Top Bottom