Missouri is Legal on December 8

• Thread starter ComfortablyNumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Amendment 3 on the Missouri ballot passed.
Constitutional Amendment 3
3266 of 3266 Precincts Reported
YES​
1,089,326​
53.106%​
NO​
961,909​
46.894%​
Total Votes:

As of December 8th, Recreational weed is legal.
You do need to register any home grows because they will be limited in size so that you do not compete with established state sanctioned growers.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Do you know if the counties get to set their own rules on outdoor growing? Like in California. Some counties it’s still illegal to grow outdoors.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

This was a statewide agenda. I don't think the counties will have much say in it.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I guess you’ll find out. But I’ll wager there is a provision that allows the counties to set the rules for outdoor grows. Yes, now it is legal to carry a certain amount and smoke it, but when it comes to growing it they will probably leave it to the local government to set the rules. Outdoors causes problems in close quarters. Neighbor versus neighbor stuff for the smell. Setting fence Heights. Etc. time will tell.

Anthem

Anthem

I guess you’ll find out. But I’ll wager there is a provision that allows the counties to set the rules for outdoor grows. Yes, now it is legal to carry a certain amount and smoke it, but when it comes to growing it they will probably leave it to the local government to set the rules. Outdoors causes problems in close quarters. Neighbor versus neighbor stuff for the smell. Setting fence Heights. Etc. time will tell.
That is basically what happened in Cali. Unless things are different based on the state’s constitution, the basic rule of thumb is a county or a city can create an enforce stricter laws than the state. Kept the dispensary out of my town for 5 years so far. Other than a couple that got shut down

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yup. I think the supervisors finally gave the OK for a dispensary in the town near me. But it is still illegal to grow outdoors in Tehama county. And greenhouses are considered outdoors.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yup. I think the supervisors finally gave the OK for a dispensary in the town near me. But it is still illegal to grow outdoors in Tehama county. And greenhouses are considered outdoors.
Unless they are connected to the primary structure, then it's just another part of the building.

Latest posts

Top Bottom