missouri settled....north of KC

• Thread starter vonfatman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vonfatman

howdy, i am a long-time user - in my 60's now and enjoying retirement. my faith, my bride, my grandkids...in thst order.

i am having great fun these days. i got my mmj card and i am trying new ways to medible.

i have joined several forums similar to this one to help me learn. i am learning. this is all (medibles) brand new and quite a lot for me to absorb.

infussions are being made with coconut oil in an insta-pot type unit - with flower, keif or concentrates. this unit makes it so easy i have not tried many other methods.

extractions are being made with ethenol - everclear. i have a rice cooker (instapot) to work down the 'juice' - then use a magnetic stir/heating plate to complete the extractions.

i am a "caps" kinda guy these days so taste is not a concern. a consistant mg content per/dose is what i am shooting for...and it appears that (consitancy) is the $10,000.00 question - so much to learn.

a question:
is there a thread somewhere listing/showing some of

"Tools of the Trade"

for cooking with cannabis / making medibles.
for example: for extractions...everclear, pyrex beakers, filters, hot-plates, pipetes, syriges, yada yada...

just made these Hash Caps...oh mommy!

thanks.

Missouri settlednorth of kc
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Howdy pardner.

I'm on the other side of the state.

I am not aware of any specific thread like that with the tools for the trade, but I can help you a bit.

I can go into detail for ya if you have questions.

V

vonfatman

that is a fantastic vid! thanks for the link. i am going to revisit that again this evening!

Latest posts

Top Bottom