Mites are literally the ducking worst.

• Thread starter RealizedReal000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Bummer I mis read your OP thought you just had run of the mill spider mites. Broads are a thing in themselves. Good luck!

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

You are prolly mistaken the oil glands of the leaf tissue if you cant see any adults....
I did it too..... eggs are not scattered uniformly but ina bunch all togheter and there are always adults tending around...
Also 60x is enough to have a panoramic of those bastards....if you cant see any on the very top of your plants i would say you are free....

kyLman

kyLman

You are prolly mistaken the oil glands of the leaf tissue if you cant see any adults....
I did it too..... eggs are not scattered uniformly but ina bunch all togheter and there are always adults tending around...
Also 60x is enough to have a panoramic of those bastards....if you cant see any on the very top of your plants i would say you are free....
I'd appreciate if you could take a look and ease my worry. My plant has a few leaves of newer growth showing signs of taco.

Stev3

Stev3

For next time use Avid alternated with Forbid...read the label, wear protections....and you will never deal with em again.
After you can introduce predators to keep the ground you conquered...
Agree with heynow that bombing the tent is useless as bombing anything without have first a well organized plan of attack....
Thers no need to wait weeks either if you apply the miticide and eggicide properly...
You need some Translaminar poison in order to effectively deal with those basterds....
Translaminar means that the poison enter the leaf tissue transforming the leaf itself ina bait....on the leaf surface meanwhile the poison will degradate fast leaving no toxic residue....
ONLY during veg....never spray in flower...
Those creatures are microscopic so any contact poison will be never effective given the very high chances to miss them...
Good luck!!
Do you use the Avid or Forbid 1st?

Top Bottom