Mixin it up on the back 40

• Thread starter highroller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Thought I'd post up pics of some of the outdoor plants. There's a mix of Pope Dope, Chitrali, Pine Tar Kush x Chitrali, Citrus Locomotive, Shiskaberry x (OG Kush x Skunk), Pot of Gold x Demencia's Edge, G13 x Black Widow, Agent Orange and a few others that escape me right now. The shortest of the bunch is nearly 7 feet tall, the tallest nearly 9 feet. They are all budding now, but the Pope Dope is the quickest of the bunch by far.
They're all pretty healthy so far. A little damage from deer. They weren't browsing on them...more like bedding down on them. Bending them down. One had the main stem snapped off. A couple sprays of Neem when they were vegging really helped with the insect damage and some slug bait really cut down on those little bastards.
Speaking of little bastards, I just saw on the news where chopper flights for marijuana grows in our area "just isn't in the budget." w00t!
The pics.

Mixin it up on the back 40
Mixin it up on the back 40 2
Mixin it up on the back 40 3
Mixin it up on the back 40 4
Mixin it up on the back 40 5
Mixin it up on the back 40 6
Mixin it up on the back 40 7
Mixin it up on the back 40 8
Mixin it up on the back 40 9
Mixin it up on the back 40 10
Mixin it up on the back 40 11
Mixin it up on the back 40 12
L

Liberty_Seed

w00t,lol I wish that was the case here total opposite..those are some beautys you got there

C

concretedawg

insane looking plants!!!!!!!!stoked for you, first time i heard somebody say the back 40!!!! on here ,my rez up in michigan that what people call the housing!!!take care keep us posted!!! maybe a little tip for you ,for the deer put some hair in a panty hose and hang from a tree, the deer are super freaked out on human hair for some reason , late

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for lookin guys. I'm happy with the way things are going too. :smiley_joint:

@ concrete...the back 40 is a term used around here to describe the back portion of the property that doesn't get cared for like the yard up close to the house or is used for crops. You know...fields and woods.
It's also a place to dump all the junk cars, broken washing machines and trash that won't burn for the whiskey tango. lol!
As far as the deer go, they really aren't that much of a problem on account of the dogs, so I don't usually do anything for them. The hair is a good idea tho. Another thing that works good is Irish Spring soap slivered up on the ground around the area or even hung by strings in the plant. They hate that as well.
By the way, I took the pics with my cell. The quality isn't that great, but it is handy.

Irish

Irish

nice. very nice highroller. :RastaBong:

...if you mow your yard , and you find a car that you did'nt remember you had...hmm, you might be a redneck...lol. out on the back 40...Irish...

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol @ Irish.

Unfortunately the rippers came and took my plants away. Weren't even close to being ready. What a fucking tragic waste. I hope they fucking choke on them....and not in a good way either. :sick0004:

mack 10

mack 10

man that's a shitty thing to happen,i hate them fuckers.

G

Grazzhopper

Briliant plants with unwanted destiny. Its a realy bad shit :S F(@)

B

Blacckie

extremely nice...

Thought I'd post up pics of some of the outdoor plants. There's a mix of Pope Dope, Chitrali, Pine Tar Kush x Chitrali, Citrus Locomotive, Shiskaberry x (OG Kush x Skunk), Pot of Gold x Demencia's Edge, G13 x Black Widow, Agent Orange and a few others that escape me right now. The shortest of the bunch is nearly 7 feet tall, the tallest nearly 9 feet. They are all budding now, but the Pope Dope is the quickest of the bunch by far.
They're all pretty healthy so far. A little damage from deer. They weren't browsing on them...more like bedding down on them. Bending them down. One had the main stem snapped off. A couple sprays of Neem when they were vegging really helped with the insect damage and some slug bait really cut down on those little bastards.
Speaking of little bastards, I just saw on the news where chopper flights for marijuana grows in our area "just isn't in the budget." w00t!
The pics.

looks like x-mas trees :)

Top Bottom