mixing Base nuts + Atami bloombastic

• Thread starter Stratocaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stratocaster

Stratocaster

Hey guys, new here and hope I'll find my answers here.
I'm a micro grower and using the SGL ninja bundle. Currently growing 2 plants, GG#4 and northern lights. Both are clones.
Im about to start week 6 of flowering tomorrow and currently using the GHE tripack and advanced nutrients calmag. I want to add Atami bloombastic but it feels sort of too late for that. I don't know if I should add it to my base nutrients or using only the bloombastic alone. Bloombastic PK values are freaking high and I'm afraid to overfeed them. Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Stratocaster

Stratocaster

Those are 6 Small quantum boards with Samsung lm301b led diods made by super Green Lab all connected to their controller and can be controlled with their app.

Stratocaster

Stratocaster

I use bloombastic week 4 at 1ml/gal, then increase by 1ml per week through week 7 where it peaks at 4ml/gal then I cut it to week 8+.

I dunno if that helps but maybe experiment this run and add it to the feed for 1 plant and not the other and see what you see!

good luck!
Do u add the bloombastic with your base nutrients? Or using bloombastic only?
Thank you!

Mugwort

Mugwort

Strat...I am looking for an answer to the same question which I posted about an hour ago. I am alternating two blooming agents and am wondering if Bloombastic should be combined or given alone. I am at the end of week 2 after flipping and planned on adding Bloombastic around week 4. I am unsure about it being too much PK.

Stratocaster

Stratocaster

So I gave them 1ml per liter of bloombastic without the base nuts, I'm 11 Days after the bloombastic and 3 days into flush and ladies and gentlemen here's a potassium excess that I tried to prevent 😅
Luckily it's just a few spots as u can see🎥

Top Bottom