mixing Base nuts + Atami bloombastic

• Thread starter Stratocaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stratocaster

Stratocaster

Hey guys, new here and hope I'll find my answers here.
I'm a micro grower and using the SGL ninja bundle. Currently growing 2 plants, GG#4 and northern lights. Both are clones.
Im about to start week 6 of flowering tomorrow and currently using the GHE tripack and advanced nutrients calmag. I want to add Atami bloombastic but it feels sort of too late for that. I don't know if I should add it to my base nutrients or using only the bloombastic alone. Bloombastic PK values are freaking high and I'm afraid to overfeed them. Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Mixing base nuts  atami bloombastic
Mixing base nuts  atami bloombastic 2
Mixing base nuts  atami bloombastic 3
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice work! Sorry i cant help. I dont use any additives but silica. Just peeking in. May i ask what those lights are?

Stratocaster

Stratocaster

Those are 6 Small quantum boards with Samsung lm301b led diods made by super Green Lab all connected to their controller and can be controlled with their app.

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

I use bloombastic week 4 at 1ml/gal, then increase by 1ml per week through week 7 where it peaks at 4ml/gal then I cut it to week 8+.

I dunno if that helps but maybe experiment this run and add it to the feed for 1 plant and not the other and see what you see!

good luck!

Stratocaster

Stratocaster

I use bloombastic week 4 at 1ml/gal, then increase by 1ml per week through week 7 where it peaks at 4ml/gal then I cut it to week 8+.

I dunno if that helps but maybe experiment this run and add it to the feed for 1 plant and not the other and see what you see!

good luck!
Do u add the bloombastic with your base nutrients? Or using bloombastic only?
Thank you!

Mugwort

Mugwort

Strat...I am looking for an answer to the same question which I posted about an hour ago. I am alternating two blooming agents and am wondering if Bloombastic should be combined or given alone. I am at the end of week 2 after flipping and planned on adding Bloombastic around week 4. I am unsure about it being too much PK.

Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

I donā€™t use those exact nutes but do use high PK at the end. My feed chart instructs giving it separate in water only.

Stratocaster

Stratocaster

So I gave them 1ml per liter of bloombastic without the base nuts, I'm 11 Days after the bloombastic and 3 days into flush and ladies and gentlemen here's a potassium excess that I tried to prevent šŸ˜…
Luckily it's just a few spots as u can seešŸŽ„

Mugwort

Mugwort

So I gave them 1ml per liter of bloombastic without the base nuts, I'm 11 Days after the bloombastic and 3 days into flush and ladies and gentlemen here's a potassium excess that I tried to prevent šŸ˜…
Luckily it's just a few spots as u can seešŸŽ„
Strat...hope you overcame your K+ toxicity. Your grow looked gorgeous with the exception of that discoloration! Are you sure that the discoloration was due to over feeding potassium? At the time weā€™re you using other bloom agents concurrently with the Bloombastic? Were you feeding them daily? Water only in between? I just flipped my current grow 8 days ago and Iā€™m still not absolutely sure about using the Atami product. It seemed that it worked great my last grow but I didnā€™t combine any other nutes with the exception of CalMag+ and this stuff called ā€œSnow Storm Ultraā€ (it says itā€™s a K+ supplement but directions state to use from early veg to late bloom). Anyway, I hope you chance to gander at this and Iā€™ll look for your reply. Iā€™m still pretty new at this and want to learn more about flower phase enhancement as it sounds like you do as well!

Top Bottom