Mixing Microbe Inoculants?

• Thread starter SaintNugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SaintNugs

Hey guys,

I feel that this is a dumb question, but can’t find a clear black and white answer for this. But is mixing microbe inoculants a bad move? I have been using Urb for my grow so far, and I had used Botanicare’s Hydroguard for the last watering afraid of possible root rot (whatever the problem was, was fixed with it). While I was at the grow shop they gave me a free sample of Mammoth P which I’ve seen some incredible results with. But since it seems it’s more of a bud booster than your average veg microbe formula, I would assume you would need to use a different one during the veg phase?

So the question again being, is it a bad idea to mix microbe inoculants such as Urb and Mammoth P? Also is Hydroguard (Botanicare) in the same category as Urb and Mammoth P? And if you can’t mix these, if I were to use Mammoth P, does it have as much of a beneficial effect during veg phase?

Thanks ahead of time, hopefully I made my question clear.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey guys,

I feel that this is a dumb question, but can’t find a clear black and white answer for this. But is mixing microbe inoculants a bad move? I have been using Urb for my grow so far, and I had used Botanicare’s Hydroguard for the last watering afraid of possible root rot (whatever the problem was, was fixed with it). While I was at the grow shop they gave me a free sample of Mammoth P which I’ve seen some incredible results with. But since it seems it’s more of a bud booster than your average veg microbe formula, I would assume you would need to use a different one during the veg phase?

So the question again being, is it a bad idea to mix microbe inoculants such as Urb and Mammoth P? Also is Hydroguard (Botanicare) in the same category as Urb and Mammoth P? And if you can’t mix these, if I were to use Mammoth P, does it have as much of a beneficial effect during veg phase?

Thanks ahead of time, hopefully I made my question clear.
You can mix as many beneficial innoclants as you want. Simple explanation: They will compete and work with each other. so they will basically sort themselves out. I use my own salts to adjust nutrients so i cannot comment on those products.

Top Bottom