Mixing Synthetic Urine With Dirty Urine. Will I Be Ok?

• Thread starter freetheweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

freetheweed

Hello everyone ! So I need some help with my drug test. Well.. I've already taken it but would like to put my mind at ease. I had to take a pre employment drug screen for my new job. So I quit smoking 14 days ago. I was worried it wasn't enough since I smoked so much so I diluted... well.. that didn't work to we'll they made me come back today and retest so this time I came prepared. I brought synthetic urine but my dumb selftook half a hydrocodon 10mg the day before. The reason I bring this up is because the pee was too hot so I panicked a little and put some of my own pee in there to cool it off. The urine sample came up perfect at 97 degrees and I used 80% synthetic and 20% my own pee. What I'm wondering is will that be enough to cover up the hydrocodon? I'm freaking out and have until Monday to find out the results. Can someone help me out here ? Thanks in advance ! I really wish I didn't take that pill. But my back was killing me and I can't smoke so I figured it would be OK since the doctor gave them to me last month. I have paperwork to prove he gave them to me but holy crap I've never been so nervous. I really need this job.

E

Emily1983

I just mixed 5ml with 32ml 5 my own 32 synthetic... It showed up on the dip test as thc but he said the lab will determine if its too much or tge legal amount.. Im freaking

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hydrocodone is cleared by the liver pretty quickly, bit it takes about 3-4 days.

Top Bottom