MMJ Friendly Landlords Please Read This..Very Important!

• Thread starter Aredrik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Aredrik

My family of myself ,wife and 4 kids are looking for a rental property out in the country with no or very few neighbors where we can grow for our patients.We need at a 3-5 bedroom home for the family plus a grow area ,whether it be a basement ,garages,outbuilding,converted rooms,greenhouse ,etc.We are not just looking to get in a get rich.We want to make it a family business that actually helps the sick and at the same time make a better life for my kids.Our plan at this moment is to get patients and grow their meds at no to low cost depending on their financial needs and sell the excess to local dispensaries.We are very homebody people who have very few friends ,we do not drink or party at all.We are very family oriented and just desire a chance to live a nice quiet life helping others and raising our kids.I have been recently ladi off here in NC and there are absolutley no jobs to be found here.I know there are more in the Denver area and besides that within 3 months I will be making enough money to support my family and provide the mmj community with quality meds. We are passionate family oriented people who are looking for the right affordable nice home that we will be able to accomplish our goals with. Please PM me as soon as possible and I willl give you contact info so that we can talk in person. Thank you for your time.
Aredrik
[email protected]

X

Xceptional

what state? you talk about nc and denver both. i would not be telling any landlord i would just do it if i were you.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd say since it's legal in Colorado and not in NC, he's talking about Colorado. There are a lot of good people that want to move here and grow, and some have good intentions, some just want the money. The problem is we are pretty well saturated. We had a huge housing bust and now the banks won't loan money so a lot of contractors are struggling for work, and many people have jumped on the medical marijuana band wagon. Plus, we've had plenty of growers in this state for a long time, already. Probably the highest concentration of growers in the USA after California. (No offense, Washington or Oregon!) We have over 300 dispensaries in Denver! And, like 20,000 caregivers, statewide. So, landlords have been battered with business propositions like yours. It's rare to find one who would cooperate with your plan, there's a huge risk. It's questionable wheather insurance would even cover a house that burned as the result of a grow that the landlord knew about, so it's a huge risk on their part. And, if there were legal charges, the landlord could be included. The best way is if you moved here and purchased a place.. other than that, it's pretty slim pickings.
I've actually, myself, been looking at Michigan or Rhode Island... it seems like both those states might be next....

J

jeenamenon

Useful and informative information I heard about this but I have no vast knowledge about it before read it here and as according to me it becomes great guide for newbie .

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I used to be a landlord of someone who grew, and the sonofabitch TRASHED our house. If I were to be a landlord again (highly unlikely) I would absolutely insist on a large deposit to secure future damage due to the growing.

Be sure to have that extra cash in hand, and I wouldn't post this on sites like this, I'd go to Craigslist and do some more searching.

Latest posts

Top Bottom