mns seeds

• Thread starter shivavaranessi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shivavaranessi

hi farmers:damnhippie:

i was just wondering probley like many other growers or breeders have been.....that mr nice seeds have had many strains not avaliable due to haven been out of stock or unavailable for quite some time now is it down to he has'nt got the mother and father plant's anymore or he is unable to get them? ive only had a chance to try one of shantis strains which was black widow (white widow) which is a good but not the best of shantis work in my opinion..... i just wanted to know if there was anyone on here to give some eligable answers as to why shanti has not got the ball rolling agen
peace
shiva:smiley_joint:

I

ismokepot

I still see loads of his stuff available on other sites........

H

Hemphrey Bogart

Hey Shiva,

Have you been to his site to ask him? Shanti is a good dude and he answers questions pretty regularly over there.

For the record, I've got some of his gear waiting in the wings and I'm gonna pop them all when I get ready to run them. The trick with Shanti's gear, at least from what I've read, is that you have either do a good size run for selection (run the whole pack of 15), or pop 4 or 5 beans and pray that you get lucky and find a keeper pheno.

I think Shanti is back in a big way, but that he's also getting rid of some older stock to make way for the new stuff. I recently heard the Shanti's G13xWidow beans I bought recently were actually two years old. Hearing that bit of news was not confidence inspiring, but we'll have to wait and see what kind of germ rates I end up with.

Having said that, it is my humble opinion that everyone should do a run of Nev's Haze at least once in their life.

Check out his site though as there are others there that may be able to help you.

P

pinekreek

Shiva,

Where ya been? In the past 60 days there have been 10 or so strains of Shanti's available here at the farm. As a matter of fact, there are still 5 or 6 strains available as I type this.

S

shivavaranessi

i know that pinekreek im after more of shanti's if you would say ORIGINAL strains like medicine man,Master Kush x Skunk,shark shock,shit,G13Widow these were strains that boosted shanti's reputation yet theyve not been available for quite some time well atleast medicine man hasnt :(
shiva:)

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
these were strains that boosted shanti's reputation yet theyve not been available for quite some time well atleast medicine man hasnt
shiva

hav you checked the available stock

med man was available at the farm his most sought after nev haze n ssh were available here and his limited edition strain wer available at the farm b4 he made them available at mns

so if you hav som specific original strain pm shanti

1luvbigherb

H

H3LLB0Y

have enjoyed my Mr. Nice

:smiley_joint:

well i have some of shanti's Neville's Haze X Mango Haze and they are solid.:party0036:

They are potent - but they dont put me to sleep. it distorts my perception, and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I definately enjoy them a little bit more than the Serious seeds White Russian i have growing with them.

:fighting0040:

I have much interest in the afghan haze. those hazes are composed very much of thai, and afghan crossed with a thai is some of the best weed i have ever smoked.

thai s, highland columbian, afghan, and indian/kush type plants are what it's been all about for me.

I just took some snaps about 30 minutes ago of my 2 NHXMH clones. when i find my camera chord i will post them up here and at shanti's site.

:icon_dizzy:

no flower picks just yet...just the clones in veg.

:scared0016:

p.s. if you get a chance - grow these plants.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

A lot of his original strains were released not long ago. No shark shock or black widow, but many others.

S

shivavaranessi

no medicine man either,tbh thats probley the main one im after
ive seen so many grows of it and it's a killer strain
in my opinion everyone needs it in there grow room lol
im going to make an acount on mns an pm shanti an ask him whats going on with med man stockage

F

fyahburner

no medicine man either,tbh thats probley the main one im after
ive seen so many grows of it and it's a killer strain
in my opinion everyone needs it in there grow room lol
im going to make an acount on mns an pm shanti an ask him whats going on with med man stockage

growing lot of dem, really good stuff. One of the strongest...

D

DaddyzCrazy

I think a lot of it is hes working new lines pretty heavily lately man!

S

sativablast

im pretty sure i read ALL the WHITE lines eg. BW, shark shock Med man, and maybe the G13's will be ready end of AUG-Sept 09.

R

RIcaregiver

I can't wait for his Black widow to get back in stock !!

I'm looking for people to maybe go in on a pack 50/50 or 33/33/33 ? (references required)

Peace,
Bill

Top Bottom