Moab.....Hammerhead.....soul synthetics?

• Thread starter KiefChief420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KiefChief420

I'm about to start using this moab, i've read alot about it, and it seems that alot of people say they use the hammerhead additive along with moab, my question is do i need to run the hammerhead with the moab? how big of a difference will it make if i dont? also has anyone run the moab with the soul synthetics line up?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I think true grit was using HPK in place of the hammerhead

K

KiefChief420

well right now i'm using the Big swell, Infinity, amino aide, and bloom, and i'll be using peak the last week of flower, all from soul. I'm wondering if i need to use hpk or hammerhead or a similar supplement to make the moab effective or whether it will be effective itself with my current line? I appreciate the response!

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

if i were running moab, which is like 0 50 30 or something around there, i would definately not be adding another booster on top of it. i've ruined a few rounds by pushing them too hard. i get calmag problems when i slam too much pk. seems like you have a great lineup of soul. i would try that as is before messing with nutrient profile. basically, big swell costs more and you already have it, so you might as well see what it does on its own without adding cheap mineral boosters.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
if i were running moab, which is like 0 50 30 or something around there, i would definately not be adding another booster on top of it. i've ruined a few rounds by pushing them too hard. i get calmag problems when i slam too much pk. seems like you have a great lineup of soul. i would try that as is before messing with nutrient profile. basically, big swell costs more and you already have it, so you might as well see what it does on its own without adding cheap mineral boosters.

You need to do some reading up before making assumptions.

soserthc1

soserthc1

agreed moab is 1-53-32 no other additive is needed and i run in with almost water might add 2.5 ml of chems but mostly just with water. my question is when do you guys use it. first week in flower , last week in flower before flush or when is my interest....peace

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

You need to do some reading up before making assumptions.

you need to have something to add before posting a comment. when you mix high pk bloom boosters on top of eachother, your leaves curl and your buds stop growing. Then your plants weaken and the mites suddenly appear. sound familiar?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter

>>>push i say<<<hammerhead and moab in conjunction with each other is explosive<<Not sure exactly what you have going on there but it dont ruin crops>>its PK at its finest<<weeks 6&7I use 2.5ml of hammerhead per gallon along with 6 heaping tablespoons per 100 gallon reservoir<<shits banging on my end:harvest::harvest:<<

agreed moab is 1-53-32 no other additive is needed and i run in with almost water might add 2.5 ml of chems but mostly just with water. my question is when do you guys use it. first week in flower , last week in flower before flush or when is my interest....peace

>>definitely gotta do some reading up around here brah:)<<

you need to have something to add before posting a comment. when you mix high pk bloom boosters on top of eachother, your leaves curl and your buds stop growing. Then your plants weaken and the mites suddenly appear. sound familiar?

That is not true<<<you have something else going on with your grow that is not on point<<Possibly a over heated grow room<<PH<<or something to the effect<<thats not jiving with your plants..
mine and many others grow results prove that:)

gtd:passingjoint:

true grit

true grit

I think true grit was using HPK in place of the hammerhead

Indeed I did this round with fantastic results but.... probably only usable in coco/soil applications due to solubility of HPK. Pretty sure Soul Synthetics would be much more soluble, i have a bottle I'll check it out.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter

Check my grow and theres what I have to add.

K

KiefChief420

Indeed I did this round with fantastic results but.... probably only usable in coco/soil applications due to solubility of HPK. Pretty sure Soul Synthetics would be much more soluble, i have a bottle I'll check it out.

Thanks for all the responses guys! I'm running it in soil, and i didn't get responses terribly quick so I with the "learning by doing" method and my buds have deffinantly swollen up, although they should be swelling up anyways because its the last couple weeks. Now i have another question for you, alot of people say that with the moab to cut your nutes in half, instead since i know more about my nute line that the moab, I have been feeding full strength with my soul line (Big swell, Infinity, bloom, and the final week i'll be adding Peak) and using half of the reccomended strength of the moab. Do you think its more beneficial to do it in the manner i'm currently feeding, or to reverse it and feed half strength with my "soul" products and feed full strength with the moab? Thanks again guys! Really appreciate the help! I'll try and get some picts of the garden for you before i start choppin!

bigcountry75

bigcountry75

New to the site. Just looking to see if anyone else was using Soul Synthetics.
I've never used MOAB, but I run the full Soul line with HPK, Ancient Amber,
and Extreme Serene along with Hygrozyme and Great White. I also use
The Other Tomato and a pinch of Superthrive. I use RO water with
Roots Organic soil in 5 gal EZ Roots aeraution containers.
Here's some 7 1/2 week old autoflowers I'm playing with.View attachment 202393
IMAG0042
IMAG0041
IMAG0025 1
IMAG0011
IMAG0042
IMAG0041
IMAG0025 1
IMAG0011
IMAG0011
IMAG0025 1
IMAG0011