moby dick auto dwc questions

• Thread starter myko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

myko

Hi , I'm growing Moby dick auto
4 plants in 2 totes I've been feeding them the ff trio plus root drench and calmag .This is my first hydro grow.
Today is day 70 and from what I've read moby dick auto are usually harvested in 70 - 75 days but my plants look nowhere done I was hoping maybe I could get a couple opinions.
ive had a few problems at the beginning lost 2 plants - there where 6 total- one tote got root rot which I got rid of by spraying the roots with peroxide and I continue to about every 3 days I ended up having to cut over half the roots off this was in probably 4 week maybe...I've also ran at high ppms ( 2000's ) the whole grow ..not on purpose I would I have the ppms set where I wanted it when I do a res change but within a couple days the ppm would shoot up.
The plants didn't seem to mind it so I didn't worry too much about it

Moby dick auto dwc questions
Moby dick auto dwc questions 2
Moby dick auto dwc questions 3
Moby dick auto dwc questions 4
Moby dick auto dwc questions 5
breedwheel

breedwheel

I have never grown an auto in DWC but I have grown a number of photo's. They all took a lot longer than breeder suggestions. I hope your auto isn't going back into veg because of being overfed. I just kept my ppm levels adjusted by adding no nutes until the level I wanted. 2000 is high

M

myko

I have never grown an auto in DWC but I have grown a number of photo's. They all took a lot longer than breeder suggestions. I hope your auto isn't going back into veg because of being overfed. I just kept my ppm levels adjusted by adding no nutes until the level I wanted. 2000 is high
it could go back to veg?

breedwheel

breedwheel

it could go back to veg?
I have seen a lot of people complain about that and studied up--never happened to me but that is a reason people are really put off on auto's. The buds will quit plumping up and it will start growing more crazy fan leaves. They say it's either genetics in the plant itself or maybe too much/incorrect nutrients.

M

myko

I have seen a lot of people complain about that and studied up--never happened to me but that is a reason people are really put off on auto's. The buds will quit plumping up and it will start growing more crazy fan leaves. They say it's either genetics in the plant itself or maybe too much/incorrect nutrients.
crazy , I'm pretty new to this so I've never heard of that...but lesson learned on the next grow ...these plants where full of leaves bigger then my hand on just week 3 or 4 .I've had to trim so many off just so the plant could breath and get some light

Top Bottom