Modified planters, show them off...

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

I asked my wife, "Why throw away perfectly good kitty litter buckets?" The funny thing is I grew all the same strains last run in 7 gallon fabric pots and the ones in the kitty litter buckets yielded more with less veg time...Go figure. I completely bought into the whole fabric pot fad...but I think I'm out. Plus the rectangular shape fits nice in the space.
IMG 1560

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i love kitty litter buckets! for lots of things. i put up lots of veggies during the summer, and they are handy for everything! i use them for aquarium stuff too.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

i love kitty litter buckets! for lots of things. i put up lots of veggies during the summer, and they are handy for everything! i use them for aquarium stuff too.
Me too! Its not like I have 40 cats...just 3. I saved them for 5 or 6 years...lol I also use one to sit on while I'm watering the plants, its the perfect height. My wife tried to get me to throw those away several times...NO WAY! I know pots are only a few bucks, but I'm a frugal guy. And also recycling something that would have gone to the land fill...well that really makes it cool to me.

Top Bottom