Molasses on FFoF - how early is ok

• Thread starter SamRD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SamRD

SamRD

I will be growing on FFoF and want to feed molasses to my myco. How early can I use molasses? Anybody with experience of this? I'm worried that adding molasses from the first watering will burn the plant in this sensible stage because FFoF is already hot.

Bbog47

Bbog47

Maybe do a light 5ml-10ml per gallon. FFOF is trash idk why anyone uses that nonsense. Ph is off, nutrient balance is off. Materials used are garbage. If you’re starting seedlings I wouldn’t in the ffof. Ffof works but is in my opinion right there with miracle grow on quality. Tbh I just don’t like fox farms anything. Get some Malibu baby bus potting mix or at least roots og is a recommendation. But expect some nute burn for sure using what you got you might not but probably.

SamRD

SamRD

Maybe do a light 5ml-10ml per gallon. FFOF is trash idk why anyone uses that nonsense. Ph is off, nutrient balance is off. Materials used are garbage. If you’re starting seedlings I wouldn’t in the ffof. Ffof works but is in my opinion right there with miracle grow on quality. Tbh I just don’t like fox farms anything. Get some Malibu baby bus potting mix or at least roots og is a recommendation. But expect some nute burn for sure using what you got you might not but probably.
I live in Canada, our selection is much more limited for soils. I cannot find the one you mentioned for sale here, do you have any other suggestions?

Bbog47

Bbog47

My recommendation would be Roots organic Original, pro mix, Gaia green living soil. If you can’t find those then what I would do is get ff happy frog and cut the ffof with that 1 to 1 you’ll have some good results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom