Molassis

• Thread starter Compost Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Compost Man

Every Organic Cultivater should be using Molassis. This stuff has so much nutrients/micro-nutrients and micro organisms Cannibis really uses. Google it for Gardeners 👀

C

Compost Man

Every Organic Cultivater should be using Molassis. This stuff has so much nutrients/micro-nutrients and micro organisms Cannibis really uses. Google it for Gardeners 👀
Also use 1- TBS/gallon of water
As buds are forming( Pre-flower period) increase, the plant actually uses Potassium at this stage.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

That really depends on the source of the Molasses. That's a big factor. They are all def not created equal.
From the article I posted above. Worth a Read!
"Molasses is a viscous by-product of the processing of sugar cane or sugar beets into sugar. Sulfured molasses is made from young sugar cane. Sulfur dioxide, which acts as a preservative, is added during the sugar extraction process. Unsulfured molasses is made from mature sugar cane, which does not require such treatment. There are three grades of molasses: mild or Barbados, also known as first molasses; dark, or second molasses; and blackstrap. The third boiling of the sugar syrup makes blackstrap molasses. The majority of sucrose from the original juice has been crystallized and removed. The calorie content of blackstrap molasses is still mostly from the small remaining sugar content. However, unlike refined sugars, it contains trace amounts of vitamins and significant amounts of several minerals. Blackstrap molasses is a source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, and iron; one tablespoon provides up to 20% of the USDA daily value of each of those nutrients."

The idea of using milk is interesting. I've heard using it for PM works well, better than most other treatments. I'll do more research before trying but the above article makes using milk in the garden and as a folier spray sound promising. Worth looking into.

Top Bottom