Mold or heat stress? Or something else? EARLY HARVEST?

• Thread starter JohnnyGrow309
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JohnnyGrow309

hang up the de hu solve the evriomental problem and follow it thru, this is how we all learn, if theres mold on those plants it prolly wont spread to your whole room, but by observation IF they start molding you can cut. Defoliate the bad stuff and push it thru! youd be amazed by what these lil guys can do, and a small lame harvest is much better than plant matter going into the trash IMO. But they look totally bone dry, are the rest of your plants pearky and happy or clawing and drooping? Your under some IONS are you running in the 68-73 percent hum? have you rocked your VPD checks? Growing in coco and pearlite? hand watering? the plants at the back constantly get the least attention
Already moved the dehums. That should stop an increase of this. I'm hand watering. I'm just gonna wet trim and harvest these bad ones at 10 weeks and let the others go on for another week at 11

J

JohnnyGrow309

How are you growing almost 300 plants yet you claim being a novice?
Nobody said I'm a novice lol, I just never had this problem before and this is a forum. Hoping somebody has experience with this because I've never seen this before on my grows. So professional or not, what does anybody do when they experience something for the first time? Ask peers, look online

I feel like some people only post their highlights to gain brownie points. The plants away from the dehum look incredible. But I don't need help with those, they're fine

brownm30

brownm30

Nobody said I'm a novice lol, I just never had this problem before and this is a forum. Hoping somebody has experience with this because I've never seen this before on my grows. So professional or not, what does anybody do when they experience something for the first time? Ask peers, look online

I feel like some people only post their highlights to gain brownie points. The plants away from the dehum look incredible. But I don't need help with those, they're fine
Have u tried rotating some plants around to see if u can eliminate variables. Eliminate as much as u can .

Ponky

Ponky

Cold floor in the area that's the hottest? And the plants in the colder area of the facility are all thriving?
It only had the cold and soppy for like a day or 2. But if the floors not cold and the water wasn't cold then it could just be salts.

Ponky

Ponky

Also a large difference in leaf zone temp vs rootzone temps. Can be an issue. But I've never encountered that problem. Stunts growth. Wrecks uptake.

Ponky

Ponky

After a bunch of joints I realized. If it's root rot and you lift it by the stalk it will rip out. If the roots are fine you just lift it up. Then it might still be alive.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

leave at least one up so we can learn what happens next! Ill bet they come back, two more weeks and they could even fill a lil! A digital temp gun from HD will allow you to spot check roots canopy and areas surrounding the DeHu. At twenty bones its a steal! Im struggling to pull down my first indoor run, as a outdoor grower with moderate xp its super frustrating. What kinda fans you got going on? i have wall mount oscillating fans and large ones moving air below the canopy, but i feel like i need fans on the light level or blowing up from the floor. The environment is so so so important inside, not handed to you like sungrown i have a few constant feed meters for temp and hum, and now ordering like four more to move around. even LEDS can exasperate the situation...A old schooler once told me that the health of your garden is based upon your least healthiest, treat them with love and they will respond treat them as your favorites and who knows? rambling now....best of luck, hit us on the flip

TSD

TSD

Doesn't look like mold, but if you leave all that dead shit around, you probably will get mold eventually. I'd say you figured out your issue if it's clear cut that only the ones near the dehueys are dying... probably getting blasted with the dryer air, heat from it running too, so in that area your environment is shit, low rh and too hot equals bad transpiration, which fucks everything up. Can you not just give a wide area around the dehumidifier, not put any ladies right up on it? Worth dropping your head count from the get go if they're just going to fry in the corner anyway. 🤷‍♀️

Top Bottom