Mold?

• Thread starter Madbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

Mold
Away a few days and came home to a couple clippings in a jar, any use? Scotch in the bong?
Mold 2

fatawa

fatawa

Looks like webs from spidermites.mayb just the quality of pic?but id pitch mold.its of no use to me

Madbud

Madbud

Small loss, look like little cotton balls on stems. The top photo was 60x and an iphone. The bottom one has quite a patch of it, lower left. Thanks for the reply Fatawa.

fatawa

fatawa

I kno smoking it causes some people to cough(i am one of them)n if u sell u dnt want that rep u kno.u cud do butter/oil but u get out what u put in so id gues it wouldnt taste the best,n lil less quality then yur use to if u make edibles.it happens tho wen u slightly neglect it n jar.like u said least it wasnt much.clean that jar good for nxt rip.

R

rascali

You know, if that's all you got and all you'll have, it probably won't kill anyone or taste any shittier than when it went into the jar

but....

the only truly safe and responsible action is to Nuke it from Orbit.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

yup good old mold that is u had to much water left in the buds when u put in the jar and did not burp for how many days

Madbud

Madbud

Spot on tinderthumbs, damp bud, dirty jar and six days in the dark. Think i'll let it continue to see how bad it gets, thanks

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Spot on tinderthumbs, damp bud, dirty jar and six days in the dark. Think i'll let it continue to see how bad it gets, thanks
I my self have done this for the love of god DO NOT OPEN THE JAR

the bud is going to get darker and darker then starts turning to mush then u get a puddle of black slim yum yum right lol

fatawa

fatawa

the bud is going to get darker and darker then starts turning to mush then u get a puddle of black slim yum yum right lol
wait wait....so u purposely grew mold mama?can i ask what for?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

wait wait....so u purposely grew mold mama?can i ask what for?
no I messed up one of my first batch forgot about one of the jars in the back and by the time I found it it smelled like cat p and was getting a dark black color

Madbud

Madbud

So i'm guessing handling the moldy buds then some good ones is a major no-no. This is hard enough straight, DO NOT try growing while stoned

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

yah a huge no no that and keep that crap as far away from your grow room as u can that is why Im saying don't open it bc the spores will get out and go all over

Latest posts

Top Bottom