molokai frost

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
A must in any med garden

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
We sent you extras, you’ll see them soon
Other stellar ones coming out in the near future
Molokai frost x 9lb hammer!

I'm going to have some kauai electric soon like 8grams of it lol. But I'm stoked

the rrock

the rrock

I'm excited! I know a hawaiian weed right after I hit it. Were so stoked dudes like the flynhawaiian got the plants out there. I got 8 of these beans from the dude in classifieds brah super stoked they also had a thai cross what I'm hoping is something like HP-13 clone only... I want to cross hawaiian with the right thai and the hit it with a hindu kush a nd maybe a afghan... Hawaiian weed is so rare.
keep us updated, I grew the frost in the early 90' didnt put in the effort as I was going thru some legal issues at the time and wasnt available to keep them growing. Got them from a seed auction site so who knows if they were legit(Cbay I think)

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
keep us updated, I grew the frost in the early 90' didnt put in the effort as I was going thru some legal issues at the time and wasnt available to keep them growing. Got them from a seed auction site so who knows if they were legit(Cbay I think)
Super soil x bubble teas with some trade secrets. Perhaps ill do a legit diary and you guy can see if you want to buy my gear. Or let me have some success lol.. But really you gotta smoke it. I feel I'm accurate about my weed its fucking next level... On effect. I have no good place to grow but I have a good enough zone for what I got going now with my med plants.

I just got island from DNA LIMITED. Its maui wowie x la confidential... Hoping for a HP-13 situation...

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Here are the gals I used for a open pollination.
IMG 4436

A few seeded shots
IMG 1162
IMG 1158
IMG 1165

Fully seeded

I made the mistake last time I made seeds by not keeping the viney ones. Aloha DB

ctg

ctg

Here’s one of dirtyboys old frost pics. These plants put on the frost for sure hence the name TheFlynHawyn gave them

E2B5E035 70DF 4B55 A038 5B9E5A1D785B
GoodGear

GoodGear

We have the largest freshest stock of Molokai frost available and with full permission from TheFlyinHawyn to market these commercially if any are interested our email
[email protected]

Top Bottom