Money Bush 50% Amber Trichones Review

• Thread starter Tacoforme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tacoforme

Tacoforme

Ok harvested Money Bush strain from Heavyweight Seeds , Trichones went 50 % amber 4-5 weeks into flower so i harvested as i was thinking what the hell just happened.
Official smoke Review is 5 star its very strong long lasting high. Very smooth but all my grows have been that way with the organic soil. Dont understand the Trichones thing yet it was my understanding that amber trichones meant over ripe buds. It is 80 % indica 20% Sativa . Smaller plant with huge leaves next round I'm going to veg longer as yield was low.

jipp

jipp

@rmoltis will be around im sure, and give you a photo tutorial and explanation.. he did in his thread bag seed hunting.

very good info.

chris.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Ok harvested Money Bush strain from Heavyweight Seeds , Trichones went 50 % amber 4-5 weeks into flower so i harvested as i was thinking what the hell just happened.
Official smoke Review is 5 star its very strong long lasting high. Very smooth but all my grows have been that way with the organic soil. Dont understand the Trichones thing yet it was my understanding that amber trichones meant over ripe buds. It is 80 % indica 20% Sativa . Smaller plant with huge leaves next round I'm going to veg longer as yield was low.

amber trich do mean its coming to the end of its life sounds killer to me a super fast flowering strain u got any pics ?

Tacoforme

Tacoforme

IMG 0024
IMG 0030

Tacoforme

Tacoforme

Big leaves not a huge yield but with increased veg time should solve that. Very vigorous healthy plant i just happened to check the trichones and noticed they were half amber like i said so i plucked it. Good thing I saved 1 clone I wasn't going to bother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom