Monkey paw anyone?

• Thread starter Kindone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grandmasgreenma

yes sir

try blue water compassion club in kimball township.they have it quite often .

sun

sun

Havent heard of monkey paw in ages , heard its legendary .The woman that I heard about happened to be from the U.P in mi.She said it was the best that she ever smoked .S.E. aisan I belive. sun

W

WomBat

Does it come with a Free frozen frogurt lmao =] but for the reals anyone got pics?

Kindone

Kindone

try blue water compassion club in kimball township.they have it quite often .

Very interesting, I will have to check it out. From what I understand it is an old strain from the early eighties that supposedly originated in south Michigan. I just remember being a kid and knowing a few strains (however the hell that works) Panama red, columbian gold, maui waui , and monkey paw. Supposedly the buds were small and for some reason resembled a monkeys paw. I have never smoked it and have only seen pictures on google, but would like to get my hands on a cut and relive my youth.

Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy

Monkey paw?

Omg and I thought I would never hear of it again.
It was the late 70's when I had the pleasure of smoking some monkey paw. It was said that it came from Asia. The effects were very pleasurable. Yet manageable enough to allow social interaction.
Wish the strain had been preserved for this era.

A lot of people would enjoy it's smooth flavor and the kick in the head. rofl

O

oldtimingman

Monkey paw was around Oakland county late 70s early 80s One of the first big $$ strains , along came Hawiian and strains like Monkey Paw I was getting it for $175 an ounce back when you could still get decent stuff for $80 a bag, jst the name takes me back to the burbs of Farmington Hills,I personally would be very interested in growing that strain , and remember Thai stick ????

G

Gnostic

I know it well oh boy!

In another lifetime before the military the mid level management jobs and the PTSD damn near killing me. I had a few oppurtunities to smoke this powerful psychedelic herb. Now it has been over 25 years since i've smoked. But any thing that can put 3 grown men on their asses in one hand rolled ZigZag white regular. Acid ain't got shit on this, 2 to 3 hours and you feel fine. hell you feel fine just looking @ it.

S

silent11966

monkey pawI

I have the monkey paw from the 80s,its a very difficult plant to grow,it demands what others dont,and i dont mean ferts ,every year i start seeds for the sole purpose of the monkey paw male polen,i have this strain pure and crossed with several other breads pure form is a very different buzz,its the devils eed

rawman

rawman

I grew Monkey Paw from bag seed a few years ago.... I heard stories that the original clawed like a monkey paw and what not...... I vaguely remember growing it but it was dank even for being a newer grower at that time..... She was a bit finicky to keep healthy had I known everyhting I do now I'd say a c/m whore...... But also remember this was just bagseed from supposed Paw I was smoking on like 3-4 years ago

picture.php

picture.php

rawman

rawman

Here is a better example of how she clawed for me temps were not out of line or anything that was natural.... Also she yielded poooor

picture.php

L

Land race

monkey pawI

I have the monkey paw from the 80s,its a very difficult plant to grow,it demands what others dont,and i dont mean ferts ,every year i start seeds for the sole purpose of the monkey paw male polen,i have this strain pure and crossed with several other breads pure form is a very different buzz,its the devils eed
Are you still growing it 4 years later?

L

Land race

That is awesome to Hear Motarbel, I also might have found a cut of it but still waiting to hear.

sixstring

sixstring

Here is a better example of how she clawed for me temps were not out of line or anything that was natural.... Also she yielded poooor

picture.php
those pics dont show anymore i assume because of the age of the post.do you still have pics of the monkey paw ?

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

eager to see this one. I had assumed it was long gone.
I've seen people post pics of OG looking plants claiming it was Monkey Paw certainly not what I remember seeing

Latest posts

Top Bottom