Monsanto Creates First Genetically

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

Monsanto Creates First Genetically Modified Strain of Marijuana

St-Louis, MO | Monsanto, the multi-billion agribusiness giant, has announced today it has patented the first genetically modified strain of marijuana.

The news that has been welcomed by scientists and leaders of the agriculture business alike as a move forward towards the industrial use of marijuana and hemp products could bring a major shift towards marijuana policies in the U.S.A. and ultimately, to the world.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The first step to the end of Old School Medical marijuana. Next comes the patent wars, with Monsanto playing the role of Big Pharma. I promise that before it is all over, Monsanto will try to corner and force growers to do their bidding. Do you think a commercial farmer nowadays can just go out and plant any corn variety they want? Farmers are squeezed and manipulated at every turn...this is the start of the end for rare strains and diverse grows. Welcome to the Machine.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Amen brother. And don't let anyone steal your thunder of speaking the truth by calling you a tinfoil hat guy.

Farmers are actually spied upon and sued if they use anything other than santo branded patented seeds and can someone tell me how anyone one ever thought this wouldn't happen to cannabis.??????

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Amen brother. And don't let anyone steal your thunder of speaking the truth by calling you a tinfoil hat guy.

Farmers are actually spied upon and sued if they use anything other than santo branded patented seeds and can someone tell me how anyone one ever thought this wouldn't happen to cannabis.??????

Yep. I eventually understood the situation thanks to happenings in Az. Every grow there is an experiment for Monsanto-esque interests.. The Mmj program is where all the culls from the program are [sprayed and] dumped. I'm not even kidding. The entire program was designed so corporate interests could run through and purposely infect millions of plants then dump them on the most ignorant populace on earth. Thats why in Az people think medical grade OG naturally smells like bud rot and fungicides, and doesn't get you high. That fruit strains should smell like dairy products, that Biker Kush smells like blueberry ejuice. Its all sprayed culls from Monsanto pheno hunting farms.. The only two strains that aren't sprayed in Az are GG and Gsc.

Mohave green is hunting a new Haze so some Canadian firm can properly shit on Nevilles legacy. Show me a menu with any haze on it btw.. Or any bud that doesn't smell like bottled products and plant diseases. (it must all get shipped to La to fulfill UK darkweb orders for Junglebros, because every dispensary in the state is selling sprayed science projects, obviously diseased bullshit.)

Wolfe

Wolfe

CYA to your best ability. It seems they will want everyone to have their product. At least you can still grow your own for now... Make seeds while you still can.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep. I eventually understood the situation thanks to happenings in Az. Every grow there is an experiment for Monsanto-esque interests.. The Mmj program is where all the culls from the program are [sprayed and] dumped. I'm not even kidding. The entire program was designed so corporate interests could run through and purposely infect millions of plants then dump them on the most ignorant populace on earth. Thats why in Az people think medical grade OG naturally smells like bud rot and fungicides, and doesn't get you high. That fruit strains should smell like dairy products, that Biker Kush smells like blueberry ejuice. Its all sprayed culls from Monsanto pheno hunting farms.. The only two strains that aren't sprayed in Az are GG and Gsc.

Mohave green is hunting a new Haze so some Canadian firm can properly shit on Nevilles legacy. Show me a menu with any haze on it btw.. Or any bud that doesn't smell like bottled products and plant diseases. (it must all get shipped to La to fulfill UK darkweb orders for Junglebros, because every dispensary in the state is selling sprayed science projects, obviously diseased bullshit.)
I can show you my stash, none of that going on from this az grower. I left all the funky bottles and potions behind long ago. That why they call me the converter , I have caused more peeps to let their mmj cards go obsolete and walk away from the trash corporate calls mmj bud in this state.

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

So... is this discussed anywhere besides "world daily news report"? Notice the header is "where facts don't matter"?

Other news of the day includes "MAN GETS 3RD TESTICLE REMOVED, DISCOVERS IT WAS HIS DEAD SIAMESE BROTHER" and "MORGUE WORKER ARRESTED AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO A DEAD MAN’S BABY"

I'm all about Monsanto blasting, but if y'all are over here fear mongering over a spoof site, then... shit. Good luck.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
So... is this discussed anywhere besides "world daily news report"? Notice the header is "where facts don't matter"?

Other news of the day includes "MAN GETS 3RD TESTICLE REMOVED, DISCOVERS IT WAS HIS DEAD SIAMESE BROTHER" and "MORGUE WORKER ARRESTED AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO A DEAD MAN’S BABY"

I'm all about Monsanto blasting, but if y'all are over here fear mongering over a spoof site, then... shit. Good luck.
My concern isn't so much the stuff that 90% of growers are pouring on their plants, it's more the process and future legal issues. Currently there is one strain of banana plants that are responsible for 99% of the entire crop, and now the strain is becoming infected by something or another. All of the other banana species are about extinct, since the current strains are patented and protected. The same scenario could happen down the road for Cannabis. With nearly every strain being very similar to the next one, variety could be destroyed. Instead of the days when you had Colombian, or Mexican, or if you were lucky, Panama Red! These same strains are nearly impossible to find anymore, replaced by endless mixes and crossbreeds. At some point, Monsanto will declare that the strains being grown now contain some of their patented DNA, and that will allow them to tack on royalties to anyone wishing to grow that strain or any of it's hybrids. It's not about getting people or plants better, it's about making cash. Period.

cruzin

cruzin

I know this is a old thread but just want to add my 2. I hope that they dont produce a strain that would infect native pot plants. Or like a few years ago they sued farmers because Monsantos crop pollinated a independent farmers crop and monsanto said you sold our seeds or something to that affect. Hope they never sell a seed in the world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom