Monster cone concern

• Thread starter Kevled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kevled

Kevled

Hi, I'm a new grower, first grow, four small plants, yield 1/4 lb and about the same in trim/small buds for baking. Second grow going nicely, no issues except for except for mites during the first grow. My question concerns a monster crop clone. Once rooted I put it in Fox Farms potting soil and feeding with Growth Science nutrients. I'm using a 400 LED in a 2x2x4 tent for the clone, it's about 8 inches across, very bushy but stuck at 5 inches tall. I'm using 400 watt led's in a 2x2x4 tent. Need some help on getting some height on the clone. The light is 14" from the plant temp 70's , humidity 45 - 55.

Monster cone concern
Last edited:
Erick31876

Erick31876

Welcone to the farm. If that clone is from a flowering plant, its going to take a while before it goes into re veg. That could be why its not getting any taller

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome, longer vegging to allow short bushy plants to grow, Also, how rooted was the clone before placing it in that pot? Might try next time to graduate from solo cup, to gallon and so on, then the plant has the power to get bigger...

Top Bottom