Monster cropping: 5.5-6 weeks of flower

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Monster cropping: 5.5-6 weeks of flower

how hard is it monstercropping a older bloom plants (5.5-6th week)? Just the same and just a lower %? Tomorrow I’m going to take some cuts
Would love to hear some viewpoints what they do on monstercropping and how hard it is. I am lucky that the plant is very healthy ( sucks that I’m in 6th week of of flower, first time doing this?)

Do you think think monstercropping it will Work?

Mission: Gonnea take 12 clippings ( dip all in venerate xc to protect indoors IPM )
Dip em aloe 200x
Using 1/4 ppm 20-20-20 jacks , rootsheild wp , seagreen, rootamentary (50%) @ ph 5.7
dome + grodan cube + flood table

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

All of the flowering cuttings i have taken even recently at 9.5 and 11 weeks rooted and revegged. But it took 2-4 weeks to show roots and a month to get to normal growth.

I have one that just started to flower now. She has many more branches than her mom and has shown flowers a week earlier.

I have revegged whole plants after harvesting the buds too but they became to branchy and bushy for me and had looser buds. I never kept doing it to see if i could improve my results.

A local out here had run his plants continually revegging and re flowering for like 5 years I know about. But they kept having smaller and worse looking buds in my opinion.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
It gets more difficult to root and takes them longer to pull out of it once they're in full bloom, but it can totally be done, it's just time consuming. I monster cropped quite a bit but always took my cuttings at about day 7 of flower, just before budset. That way theyd still root in a couple weeks and only took a couple weeks to grow normally, and theyd still be super branchy.

B

Burned Haze

Ran out of time today ( so tomorrow is anther day), man the plant I want is deep In flower ( do I remove the buds of the cutting? Even in the middle of the bush and bottom it’s got some bud)

Thanks for everyone’s input!

QuestForZest

QuestForZest

Ran out of time today ( so tomorrow is anther day), man the plant I want is deep In flower ( do I remove the buds of the cutting? Even in the middle of the bush and bottom it’s got some bud)

Thanks for everyone’s input!

If I have to take a clone from a flowering plants I would wait until I got roots on the clone then twist off the top portion of the plant with bud set..

It's just better to clone in veg.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
All my clones I mean all, are from flowering plants that have full of buds on them, the reveg takes longer but the crazy nodular pattern is epic plus they root in about 5 days in a oxycloner, 7-9 in a aero cloner. 12-14 if direct into soil. I don’t use glass cubes or peat.

4BAC6C99 371F 48DA A362 EE3A3F0E811E
8183138C 1569 427F 880C B289CC383347
B

bloodhungry

Id highly suggest takeing your cuttings before you flip to flower, worst case take 2nd week. Id advise against really cutting on a plant at all after week 2 into flower, just L.S.T. if need be. Supercropping isnt going to help you at all where you are into flowering. Snapping /pinching/twisting, whatever you want to call it, should be done all in veg as the entore point is to get a giant plant with a ton of top colas instead of popcorn buds all over. Charlie Sheen OG supercropped. 15gallon smartpot(growbag) and soil grow medium, week 4 day 33 of flower.

20190922 191547
20190921 222413
Top Bottom