Moondawg F2 Grow Log

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice.......... Thanks for the pics. Be sure to post some more pics right before chop. Looks like you may have some phat colas fo sho :cool:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@jumpincactus dam that blows, i have more i need to get to them after these Black Yeti's and MasterFoo's and TresDawgs, and a couple more new plants. Ever since waayne found his sprite pheno i been itching .
Luck of the draw bro. No worries. Lifes too short. I am going to let the hermies pollinate and develop seeds so I have a stash of this cut.

Here is my question to anyone with breeding knowledge and or experience???

If I let the hermies form seeds, is it written in stone that the genetics from these seeds will be predisposed to being hermies as well? In my mind Im thinking this if the line is unstable and prone to hermies that any subsequent offspring/seeds will be unstable also. Can anobe help me with this. Or should I just kill them off and move on?

Power OG

Power OG

Luck of the draw bro. No worries. Lifes too short. I am going to let the hermies pollinate and develop seeds so I have a stash of this cut.

If I let the hermies form seeds, is it written in stone that the genetics from these seeds will be predisposed to being hermies as well? In my mind Im thinking this if the line is unstable and prone to hermies that any subsequent offspring/seeds will be unstable also. Can anobe help me with this. Or should I just kill them off and move on?
I would say chemdog is prone to this my Chemdog 91 x bubba hermed bad, i would say i wouldn't breeor keep them, but who knows until you grow em out. Id say lets get you some fresh ones and look for a more stable pheno because there in there for sure. I got ChemDog D coming soon.
Respect

waayne

waayne

@jumpincactus Sorry to hear this man....
The Moon Dawgs that I ran that had intersex issues turned out to be sterile.....

I'm not saying yours will also be sterile,but just sharing what I experienced....

Plants with intersex traits tend to pass this trait on to most of the offspring,but not all...

Good luck!

Power OG

Power OG

@jumpincactus Sorry to hear this man....
The Moon Dawgs that I ran that had intersex issues turned out to be sterile.....

I'm not saying yours will also be sterile,but just sharing what I experienced....

Plants with intersex traits tend to pass this trait on to most of the offspring,but not all...

Good luck!
Who better than the man who has me so interested in the moondawgs, @waayne do you still run your sprite pheno?
Respect

giggles

giggles

My moondawg is still trucking along and no nanners yet. Just checked the calendar and tonight was end of day 40 for her. I'll keep an eye out as we go but so far so good.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
My moondawg is still trucking along and no nanners yet. Just checked the calendar and tonight was end of day 40 for her. I'll keep an eye out as we go but so far so good.
Nice!!! :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@jumpincactus heres a newer pic of her. It's a shitty one cause was on the way out to enroll kids in school but here she is.
View attachment 527118
She's got 3 identical colas, and I checked the lowers and no nuts anywhere I could find. She's just trucking right along. Smells very sweet. Almost like a soda pop.
Do a nice stem rub and tell me if the soda smell reminds you of Sprite.

giggles

giggles

Do a nice stem rub and tell me if the soda smell reminds you of Sprite.

Will do! Headed down now to do a few things and got a new better shot for yea. Will report back in a few. Got a can a sprite to take with me so the smeller is on point :)

shemshemet

shemshemet

"Hemie'ing" is definitely a genetic trait (obviously unless you used a chemical). Meaning plants that hermie are more prone to make offspring which hermie. Meaning your seeds are likely to throw lots of hermies.

On the other hand, since it is a genetic trait, not all of the offspring will be hermie prone. And you can eventually breed it out.

....or get some fresh beans @Power OG

giggles

giggles

@jumpincactus ok so here is a new pic for ya. all 3 main colas are almost 3" wide as of now. Day 41. Not sure how long she's supposed to run lol.
IMG 9809

Oh and I completely forgot about the stem rub until after I was drinking my sprite and then I bumped her and smelled something sweet and thought I spilled pop but nope it was her. I rubbed right in that open space you can see and smells exactly like I just cracked open a fresh can of sprite. I'll keep ya posted as they go and make sure to post up some harvest shots if we make it that far.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Will do! Headed down now to do a few things and got a new better shot for yea. Will report back in a few. Got a can a sprite to take with me so the smeller is on point :)
LOL........ u are funny.

giggles

giggles

LOL........ u are funny.

Lol thanks bro!

It smells like sprite! She's just getting bigger and showing no signs of stoping! She's pure white stigmata's everywhere!

Any idea how long loompa recommends to run the moondawg? I was thinking 65 days but idk if she's gonna be done by then.

Top Bottom