Moonrocks all coco 10k grow **

• Thread starter bluemoonrocks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluemoonrocks

Hey farm just thought Id compile a log for you all being that we have a lot bloomin' around here right now with more to come! We have multiple rooms setup, why everything will look different. we have 6k plus might be running the full 10k shortly;

Right now we have these current strains running:

Buddhas Passion 2k
Blue Dream 2k
Space Queen 3k
East Coast Sour D 1k w more to come!

Straight coco using a roots organic/soul synthetic on the buddhas and dreams need to get more flower nutes for the other rooms still;
Moonrocks all coco 10k grow 4

2kw of Buddhas Passion ( Master Kush x Purple Erkle) week 1 of flower they're so happy :)
Moonrocks all coco 10k grow 5

~~~
Moonrocks all coco 10k grow
first day of veg : 11 blue dreams under 2k open room
Moonrocks all coco 10k grow 2

3 days later;

Moonrocks all coco 10k grow 3

the dreams sittin at day 11 of veg; about to screen and flip them tomorrow!
~~~
annd just got done transplanting all of these;
Moonrocks all coco 10k grow 6
into these~~~
Moonrocks all coco 10k grow 7

Got 15 Space queens in 5 gallon pots going under 3k and the 30 sours in 1 gal pots gonna go into a 6 by 4 tent gonna try and do a sog cannopy grow with them; gonna veg the space queens to get massive were about to flip the sours here today probably as well! Just got done with a shit load of work and figured I'd share with all of you!~~
Last but not least; a little bit of my medicine
Moonrocks all coco 10k grow 8
a lil methanol extracted bho :) hope you all like it farm shits about to start hitting the fan now that I'm back on here !

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Off to a great start, BMR! I cant wait to see them Buddah's Passion in full flower. Don't worry about the pic quality, bro. There r plenty of peeps that can give u some photo tips around the Farm. Keep up the good work and see ya around the Farm.

B

bluemoonrocks

hey guys sorry for the delay been sorta sick the past week and change ; but heres a lil' update for you!
got a few pics to show ill have the rest up tomorrow when I get to them.

A

Look at them passions now! they are BEASTIN IT :D
Img 130310002950

HA upside down for ya :)
Img 130310003047
Img 130310003319

And a pic of the space queens! were about to spread them out here in a day or so and put a net on them. Flipped the Bluedreams yesterday; they are so massive now it is by far the biggest grow of them we have to date* and as of the Sours they are in their own tent now in complete darkness about to flip them too! thanks for all of you who show interest much love family

B

bluemoonrocks

Thanks Rival and MWD ! I have checked out both of your grows so far on the forum and I love what you guys have to offer in info and experiences!
The one and only Z welcome along mane thanks I'm stoked to see how they are going to turn out as well!

B

bluemoonrocks

Img 130313204805

Hell yeah they are ! thank you guys sorry for the delay been busy ~
look at them trunks I know they arent as big as some on here but theyre beastin' it for the bluedreams;
Img 130313201859

buddhas passion ~~
Img 130313213857

Img 130313213919

B

bluemoonrocks

popped some original lowryder #2 beans i had stashed away for 3 years last night hopefully they do well; and as soon as the space queens turn on ill get a shot of their progress as well!

B

bluemoonrocks

Img 130315004147

Img 130315004123

here is our Space Queens we got 15 of these ladies in 5 gal pots of coco as well; under 4k hopefully they beast it!

Img 130315004043

whats up family mwd from the midwest too I love it out here in california
After these cycles might be heading elsewhere to setup for next years season :D

B

bluemoonrocks

Anyone else got a sandbox? :android:
A

Img 130318130800

purple kush keif
:D ill start a new thread in the bho section cause this will be ongoing as well

Latest posts

Top Bottom