Moonwalker and Tahoe Alien F2

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Digger

Whats up blaze! I'll let you know in a few days how the first sample is. I just took her down. I'll let you know how she smells too. I was getting a weird "old lady perfume" smell when I was trimming, but that could have been the combo of the plant and the candle I had going to help mask the smell. I didn't take pictures right before the chop, but I will put some up of it drying.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Interested to hear the smoke report on this.. I'm trying to grab a couple packs but I can make up my mind lol

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Thanks Noob78! been a while since I harvested anything so i'm very excited.

Hopefully I'll have something good to say before the xmas sale is over! LOL!!
Lol that would be nice haha.. I mean to be honest I want about 5-6 strains from alien but I'll start with just 1 for now. The moonwalker looks like it yields nicely but if I can get that from the ta f2s then I'll get those first as Tahoe og is one of my favorite strains ever so the ta should have some nice gems in a pack

genepool

genepool

Hell yea bro I've got very high hope for the moonwalkers and I loving ur pics top notch work can't thank u enuff for growing them out here, respect!

D

Digger

Just letting you guys know I didn't forget about the thread. I'll get some bud pictures up soon. We just moved into a house, so after a month the computer finally got set up. We are still living out of boxes.

Gene, all I can say is, I had high hopes for the Moonwalkers also. Maybe I'll find a better pheno next time around.

D

Digger

Finally!! It's been long over due, but I finally got a chance to take some bud shots of Alien's Moonwalker. The pictures next to the cooking spoon are the main cola. It didn't branch much, final plant looked like a sword and the bottom colas were the hilt. As soon as she showed sex, I flipped her to 12/12. The plant was about 18-20" at chop. Hope you all enjoy these. It's pretty good smoke. I'll do a smoke report later, I'm not good at describing flavors and shit. It either taste good or it don't. Also are a couple of pictures of a cross I made using some Outlaw Genetics. It also has Triple OG Kush in it. The first 8 pictures are Moonwalker, the last 3 are my cross.
Alien Moonwalker buds 1
Alien Moonwalker buds 2
Alien Moonwalker buds 3
Alien Moonwalker buds 4
Alien Moonwalker buds 5
Alien Moonwalker buds 6
Alien Moonwalker buds 7
Alien Moonwalker buds 8
321 Kush Outlaws Triple OG x DPD x Magic Merlin 1
321 Kush Outlaws Triple OG x DPD x Magic Merlin 2
321 Kush Outlaws Triple OG x DPD x Magic Merlin 3

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Thanks for sharing that's a pretty nice cola to be switched to 12/12 early. I went for something different in the end lol grabbed a couple things and just put down the tahoe alien f2s to germ.

D

Digger

Cool Wbwidow! Good luck with them. I tried for a TA, but it was a boy so he got chucked. Hopefully next time I run MW, I can let her veg longer than 5 weeks from seed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom