More Chem D Cookies

• Thread starter Easty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Easty

Hey ojd, i just missed out on the last drop of Chemdog D cookies and I was wondering if you were planning on dropping any more?
Thanks mate
Easty

E

Easty

Looking at the pics mate, she looks devine :-D really hoping to get my hands on a pack. After running the TK cookies, was most impessed!

E

Easty

Unfortunately not sorry mate, got a nasty spider mite infestation so wasn't the nicest looking bud, it was solid smoke though.

E

Easty

Any snaps of the tkcookies?
Hey mate, I found a couple of earlier shots of the TK cookies from about week 6 i think it was...just before the mite infestation.
20150704 133919
20150704 133928

H

happy b

At first i was thinking "those yeild like shit" but in party cups thats pretty good and uv done well to keep em green for so long.

E

Easty

Lol, yeah they are deceiving hey. If I do 12 of those, I end up with just over 6oz under 4 x 24w t5ho, 4x 48w cfl and 2 x 20w LED. I've never had issues before so I think I may have the right combo of light and nutes!

SPe G

SPe G

G'day Easty Just Awesome..Love the Style!! :D .ace

im thinkin; WOW and.... "STILL "...... " Look at what the Plant Gives Ya!! ??

Last edited:
E

Easty

G'day Easty Just Awesome..Love the Style!! :D .ace

im thinkin; WOW and.... "STILL "...... " Look at what the Plant Gives Ya!! ??
Cheers mate, I sort of made it up as I went and seemed to work well so kept doing it :-D

dankninja

dankninja

she filled out for sure. tied up branches but not sure i needed to, doubt theyd snap

Top Bottom