more on jasmonate usage

• Thread starter salmonslammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
john martin

john martin

.1 ml / quart. Most recommend spraying in late veg. or first week or two of flowering. Some spray 2-3 weeks before the chop, but loose yield this way.

A

andrew ferry

Salmonslammer, have you tried to use the jasmonate while they are still growing before they start to flower?

TigerbydTail

TigerbydTail

Hello all,
Interesting thread with a lot of good info. Since cannabis (and most plants from what I can see) all produce this hormone as a stress response, has anyone monkeyed with the timing of a foliar application before or after a defol? (I do a defol at 14 some do the 21 day thing) If the plant flushes itself with this hormone internally from a wound (being eaten by a deer or a man made defol), I would think that one would like it to recover from that, prior to dousing it with the same stress from the foliar. Any ideas?

MI.Woody

MI.Woody

I am going to take a sample of Snow Storm Ultra to a local resturant that servers jasmine tea and see if the fragrance is familiar, ask the server to take a whiff too. I do love to smell it . If so, than maybe Methyl Jasmonate is it's secret ingrediant.

MI.Woody

MI.Woody

So I went to a China Garden Buffet and took a bottle of Snow Storm. I ordered some Jasmine tea, it smelled close but not significant (I liked it). I asked our waitress if she would recognise the smell of jasemen, she said yes, and asked her to smell the bottle. She didn't think so. well whatever it is, I do like the smell of SSU, and my girls seem to be wearing more diamonds.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Your both retards whom can grow

Do you Google shit ready darling you know what you’re talking about

What is the most important thing test the two fucking thing to see if they work and obviously they both work even on this forum somebody else use Jazz rose spray and got unbelievable results

Fucking imbeciles

You are rediculously trolling an 8 year old post. Lol. ;-)

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I didnt think so. And now the post is gone. Did he delete it? I got there from the new posts link this morning.
He did delete it haha. I didn't even see who you quoted in your post, just the two posts right before it because the other person deleted theirs. Too fucking funny. I am so happy that the original message is still quoted in your message. These accidental thread revives lately have been hilarious. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

He did delete it haha. I didn't even see who you quoted in your post, just the two posts right before it because the other person deleted theirs. Too fucking funny. I am so happy that the original message is still quoted in your message. These accidental thread revives lately have been hilarious. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Lots of new members lately. Must be the free mars lights. ;-)

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Lots of new members lately. Must be the free mars lights. ;-)
They'll let anyone in here these days haha. I am still trying to understand the message that is quoted in your post. I can't decipher that shit for the life of me. Right when I think I have it figured out, it takes another turn and I am fucking lost again haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

They'll let anyone in here these days haha. I am still trying to understand the message that is quoted in your post. I can't decipher that shit for the life of me. Right when I think I have it figured out, it takes another turn and I am fucking lost again haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

He posted this morning. I called him out on it and embarrased him (or her) and he deleted it when he got the alert i responded.

Latest posts

Top Bottom