More Rusty Leaves...?

• Thread starter CakedNugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CakedNugs

CakedNugs

Ok so now not only am I finding rusty leaves on the juicy lucy auto I'm seeing them on a Berry Diesel now too but on the tips.. since last post I've been sure to keep the pots moist and the plants look better overall. I've also been adding more calimag but I'm still seeing these rusty leaves and they are dying off just staying on the plant for the most part. Are they hungry? This is 5th almost 6th week flower. I wanted to go for 11 maybe 12 weeks?
20191109_064050.jpg
Diesel Berry
More rusty leaves 4

Diesel Berry
More rusty leaves

Juicy Lucy
More rusty leaves 4

Juicy Lucy

More rusty leaves 2
Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok so now not only am I finding rusty leaves on the juicy lucy auto I'm seeing them on a Berry Diesel now too but on the tips.. since last post I've been sure to keep the pots moist and the plants look better overall. I've also been adding more calimag but I'm still seeing these rusty leaves and they are dying off just staying on the plant for the most part. Are they hungry? This is 5th almost 6th week flower. I wanted to go for 11 maybe 12 weeks?View attachment 908408Diesel BerryView attachment 908409
Diesel BerryView attachment 908406
Juicy LucyView attachment 908409
Juicy Lucy
More info please are they both autos? What are ya growing in are you feeding them and what are you feeding whatā€™s the ppm of ur water in and runoff?
If ya want these guys to help they will need these things and all that being said looks like a over feeding and overwatering problem ,

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Given the very dark color of the leaf in the first pic and all the damage there seems to be at the edges I would venture to say you are over feeding. The extreme dark color suggests too much nitrogen.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
i thought the deep rich green was pretty, but too deep. i was worried mine were to light : )

OG

Moshmen

Moshmen

Color can be strain specific ic they are otherwise healthy. These are not my guess is the are waxy feeling to the touch , kinda crispy even brown pieces breaking off ?

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
y'all keep talking and sharing this knowledge while i soak in and do my morning dab of Kimbo Slice
Question, once he leans back on the water or over feeding will the color return to a more normal state?

OG

Moshmen

Moshmen

y'all keep talking and sharing this knowledge while i soak in and do my morning dab of Kimbo Slice
Question, once he leans back on the water or over feeding will the color return to a more normal state?

OG
Itā€™s an auto so sheā€™s on her wAy out. New growth should stay healthy and look healthy but the older damaged leaves will not recover.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Your plants appear to be overfed. Too much nutrients can cause lockouts and leaf burning, which is what it looks like to me. The dark and glossy foliage is the key, as was mentioned earlier.

S

ScarletSmith

Continued use of marijuana is also associated with development of tolerance. Tolerance is the earliest sign of development of addiction. Gradually, the brain becomes habitual of functioning in the presence of THC.

CakedNugs

CakedNugs

Continued use of marijuana is also associated with development of tolerance. Tolerance is the earliest sign of development of addiction. Gradually, the brain becomes habitual of functioning in the presence of THC.
Lol yeeeeaa

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Sounds horrible! Will I end up shooting up cannabis oil in an alley begging for mostly used vape cartridges?

CakedNugs

CakedNugs

*Update*
What's up people
After doing more digging I found that the juicy Lucy stain naturally has freckles on her fan leaves and sugar leaves. This wasn't even rust.. none of the other plants had it and shes been chopped and is curing. Pulled 5 zips from her and would definitely grow her again.

CakedNugs

CakedNugs

This was the girls drying 2 weeks or so ago not bad for the first run of autos. But I gotta new post coming because if anyone remembers I had 5 autos lol soooooo the fuck happened to the other one ??? Writing *Autoflower No Flower* today. Being my first run of autos I figured I'd try a few different strains for a variety of flavor for wax and flower. I knew I'd run into issues but this one is pretty weird and there's not much online with a little searching.

Latest posts

Top Bottom