More tops and nutes related

• Thread starter Marcovanbasten
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marcovanbasten

I was reading a thread online that suggested cutting at the second node for 4 main colas, so I snipped the plants then engaged in some LST. I'm now in my second week of 12/12 and I've roughly 30 tops. Couple of questions.
1. Will more tops drastically affect my 4 main colas?
And
2. With more tops should I slightly increase the nutes? I'm currently not using the recommended amount of Biobizz (veg) more like half, as I'm using well composted soil and the plants have no deficiencies so far. I'll ease into bloom when the stretching stops. Cheers in advance.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I was reading a thread online that suggested cutting at the second node for 4 main colas, so I snipped the plants then engaged in some LST. I'm now in my second week of 12/12 and I've roughly 30 tops. Couple of questions.
1. Will more tops drastically affect my 4 main colas?
And
2. With more tops should I slightly increase the nutes? I'm currently not using the recommended amount of Biobizz (veg) more like half, as I'm using well composted soil and the plants have no deficiencies so far. I'll ease into bloom when the stretching stops. Cheers in advance.
Pictures will help.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Generally speaking, when you have more tops, they're smaller than if you had the same sized plant with only a few tops.

No, you don't have to increase nutrients because there are more tops.

Top Bottom