Moringa Leaf And Og Biowar Tea

• Thread starter Vegan555
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vegan555

Vegan555

Is anyone using moringa leaf extract powder and OG BIOWAR TEA? The research on moringa leaf on plants is pretty extensive, published in multiple scientific journals and the results are pretty astounding. I wanted to use it as a foliar spray but not sure how the two would pair (OG BIOWAR tea and moringa leaf powder). Is anyone out there using moringa leaf powder and have you ever added it to other nutes or teas? Going to do a bit of experimenting.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Is anyone using moringa leaf extract powder and OG BIOWAR TEA? The research on moringa leaf on plants is pretty extensive, published in multiple scientific journals and the results are pretty astounding. I wanted to use it as a foliar spray but not sure how the two would pair (OG BIOWAR tea and moringa leaf powder). Is anyone out there using moringa leaf powder and have you ever added it to other nutes or teas? Going to do a bit of experimenting.

Ask Cap...

=========================================

JediHustle

JediHustle

Can you link the research articles please?

Top Bottom