Moroccan Gold Outdoor

• Thread starter MaryJuwann
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MaryJuwann

Here are my babies, they're 2 - 3 weeks old, from seed, straight to soil. Here they are, dancin in the sunshine.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Enjoy the baby pron, I'll update once there is a good amount of growth that can actually be noticed :P

Moroccan gold outdoor
Moroccan gold outdoor 2
Moroccan gold outdoor 3
Moroccan gold outdoor 4
Moroccan gold outdoor 5
M

MaryJuwann

Mmmm.. camera isn't available at the moment, but It seems that the one to the left of the first picture is developing white hairs, though I may be wrong. If it isn't white hairs I'm not sure what they are, but if they are, wewt, thats 1 female so far, still gotta find out about the others!

H

Hippiefarma

those will grow to a good height but in a sunny area like that the few plants you have may not last. Try putting them under UV lights at night.

H

Hippiefarma

Plants

Do check the acidity of the soil that maybe the reason you had yellow leaves on your plants. The acidity should be between 6.5 and 7.5 PH and Use UV lights on shady days and keep them out of heavy rain. I wish you the best of luck with your first plants.

M

MaryJuwann

I dont have UV lights to be using, currently down on money alot, the PH is great, those leaves, were the first set of leaves to grow, I plucked them off today just in case it was mould/disease.

Thanks for the comments & best of luck to you too!

(by the way I love your username, i call myself "Teh Hippie Farmah" amongst friends!)

H

Hippiefarma

reply :)

Is this the proper moroccan gold? I tried growing this outdoor once it was a real let down :/ They had grown outdoors from seedlings and grew into a beautiful height and all of a sudden just died.... MUst be the fucking aliens Haha IM the Hippie Farma because im only into psychadelics. I think all dat meow, methodrone, metholone is poison. Coke can just be a waste and smack aint d safest thing in d world :/ Trips, Salvia and Weed is where its at now :) for me atleast:D

M

MaryJuwann

Oh god.. you're me, just somewhere else. Acid,Salvia,Weed, that is where its at. (DMT too but thats for later). I was addicted to mephedrone & coke for a while, but not anymore, realised its dumb!!

I'm called the hippie farmah cause I'm gonna have my own farm soon (I'm only 18 >.>) and because I'm a psychedelics fan who preaches about peace all the time.

ONTOPIC : It should be the proper moroccan gold, my friend goes there alot, and he brought back HALF A POUND of SEEDS. He always used to rave about how good this stuff is, can't wait to test!!

H

Hippiefarma

Then i wish you luck :) Keep my updated with photos. I would like to see your progress... haha happy growing mate :) Mahh psychedelicious broo ;) and keep ur plants under lights if possible at nite :cool0019:

H

Hippiefarma

Haha funnily enough i just made a new light. Ive been running around hardware stores all day just to get the right parts -.- jesus christ its hard to do and really annoying :/

M

MaryJuwann

thats.... really weird. Me & a friend assembled a light today, its UV though, cause we couldnt find MH/HPS anywhere & we didn't think about CF lights. Its a black light, read everywhere that it wont work.. but hopefully it will.

H

Hippiefarma

Yeahh Most people laugh at me when i walk into a store and ask for those lights... so many people try making home made bombs from them... and they can be quite deadly.A black lighr should work but give it some other form of white light such as the cf lights... but those must be kept further away then CF lights.. because they tend to burn the plant...:weed-sign: and trying dabbing some milk into the soil once a week.... but a very tiny bit say 30 ml.

M

MaryJuwann

The babies during sleeping!! :) Top right seems to be preflowering? :( Second photo as well.

SNC18011
SNC18015
SNC18016
SNC18017
SNC18018
M

MaryJuwann

Looks like the babies are startin to shoot, my lil babies all grown up.. they'll leave home soon... and into a glass jar :D

I'll post some pics up in a few days, gonna let them grow a bit more, so you all can see the difference :)

H

Hippiefarma

Heyy how are your plants getting along? theyy growing yet? still wishing u luck

Top Bottom