Mosh wants to learn to grow !

about my grow , I basically have nothing I want ! Lmao I figure the first year I can play with the indoor stuff and add tools and upgrade as I go. I just wanted to start!

I thought auto flowers sounded like the shit so I bought a bunch of seeds on sale! True north seed bank and the seeds man.

I have a 2x4x5 tent with a cheap Phlizon 600 -I believe around 170 true watts and a old blurple 400 . These will be the first lights to be replaced I have 2 royal queen seeds 1 at 15 days from seed. And the smaller sick one is 25 days. In 2 gallon pots I mix my own soil, and just watered them to runoff for the first time about 4 days ago( May have been too early?) I don’t usually water till run off, I measure but to help me i runoff when needed .

You will see one 1 of the nl’s has a brown spot already ! Dammit man !! I think the light?! To close moved it away but have also had trouble with phosphorus and calcium ?!

My light/autoflower/nute mix isn’t workin yet but I’ll get it!! I do have one photo period gel or in the mix that actually looks the best !

CosmoGrows

Staff member
Supporter
1572748900637.png

Looks a little overwatered, but not horrible, im sure its grown since.

AS for the weird coloring, im not to sure about that as im a second time grower myself, and i overwaterthe shit out of mine. so i couldnt tell you. But good job so far, thats how i did it, start slow and upgrade!

EDIT:

ReRead your post. SO this one was Sick? Good to know for my future grows, what to look for. Do they get better with time?

I prolly won’t be a daily poster but I’ll keep it updated as possible I encourage all opinions! Lol
Last nite I set the fan on them think I got it blowing just a little hard as they seem a little distraught but not bad I turned it down ,
The brown spots returned, yesterday moved the lights up a couple inches seems fine. I really would like the light closer, it’s about 300 true watts and at about 18” from the light I’m using the app fir a light meter at 5k but def not accurate. I will get a real meter later on this week.
So I think I’m gonna have to supplement some of these babies.
Also the drippy one got a little worse. I’m not panicking and will just let dry out more and hope for the beat? A soil issue is possible

Quick update not much change , nuthing worse for sure. So lights up was the answer!
Still struggling a little getting enuff calcium to them.
I foliage fed epsom last nite prolly will continue as long it don’t start burning ?
What happens if I mix some dolimite in my water?
Looking good! Dolomite can raise the ph which can cause other issues, why do you want to use it?