Most Number Of Different Strains In One Uc?

• Thread starter Highatollah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highatollah

I was just wondering what the most number of different strains everyone has put in their UC at once. Was gonna try doing 4 or 5 different kinds next run I think but was curious if anyone had any experience with larger numbers than 2.

R

ROOBIX

I was just wondering what the most number of different strains everyone has put in their UC at once. Was gonna try doing 4 or 5 different kinds next run I think but was curious if anyone had any experience with larger numbers than 2.
I have run 6 strains all interconnected with the same res. The key is to not have hearty strains mixed with princesses. They gotta like the same ppm within 200 in my opinion. Use shut off valves to isolate buckets u wanna flush at different times. Just turn the valves before adding nutes to the res. This of course is heavily design dependant. Try to make your system as modular as possible. For example, if you can remove a bucket from the system and the rest of the system functions normally. Go heavy diameter on the drain pipes. Best is to have one res per strain.

Top Bottom