Most quiet inline fan

• Thread starter donmekka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
donmekka

donmekka

I run 6" hydrofarm inline fans 4 of them and will need to add 2 more but tryin to keep the noise down. I seen the "max" and "max pro"style they move more air but are they any louder or quiet?

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I use Vortex exclusively after tryin several different brands. From what I've heard the Elicient (sp) are the quietest. With that said I saw an ad for a new Max-fan...looks badass and if I were buyin new inline fans right now Id be all over it. Built in speed controller, lightweight high impact polymer, build in dampers...damn things look like they belong on a 747. MGG

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I just bought a few 10" Max fans for a new place I'm building out. Very surprised at how quiet they are compared to my Elicent and Fantechs. I looked at the new knock-offs from Sunlight which have built-in speed control, but would rather give my money to someone else and the Maxes feel better built.

MysteryChild

MysteryChild

Can-Fan Max vs. Vortech Fans
Hands down the two best fans on the market

mr roboto

mr roboto

for my 600 I use a 6 inch can fan with the power turned really low with a variable voltage controller and I can barely hear it 5 feet from the bed. You can go with a even bigger fan with the controller and it should be quieter but mine is super quiet

Hank

Hank

A muffler makes a huge difference, I have one on my 6" max fan and I cant here the fan on the next floor.

Shamus

Shamus

theres a fan from i think its "phresh" filters.
its run on magnetic propulsion. its quiet as fuck and crazy tiny.

ill look into it. it might be another brand. its ferreal the quietest inline ive ever came across

nvm its the max fan from can filters

Last edited:
donmekka

donmekka

Well just picked up 1 can max and 1max pro both 6"...So far I only got the max pro hooked up and all I can say is WoW! This thing is super quiet even on he fastest setting I can not hear it at all over my other fans...very impressed. Will probably switch all of my fans over to these.

audiohi

audiohi

Well just picked up 1 can max and 1max pro both 6"...So far I only got the max pro hooked up and all I can say is WoW! This thing is super quiet even on he fastest setting I can not hear it at all over my other fans...very impressed. Will probably switch all of my fans over to these.
Is that the max-fan pro series fan, or is that max pro made by can also?

Latest posts

Top Bottom