Mota Madness

• Thread starter stanknugzz77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

Sickkkkk keep at it homie!

@j no worries homie, just trying to steer you toward the newer threads with updated info lol đź‘Ť

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I have never battled high temperatures indoors, but most of the indoor spots that I have ran have been basements or basement apartments. I don't live where I am growing, so it is tough to constantly keep everything perfect, especially with my other obligations in life and how many plants I tend to run at a time. Plants kind of just multiply for me haha. I am worried about airy buds in flower with high temperatures. I am pretty sure supplementing CO2 allows you to run a little bit hotter. I am just happy to be back to growing and playing with genetics. I have been putting a female into flower every week and still have some lined up. Always a nice feeling in perpetual. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Just that weird time of year where its too cold to run a/c yet.. I dont have a ton of plants, but while being stuck indoors may as well start a perpetual.. Lots of need for medicine right about now.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Just that weird time of year where its too cold to run a/c yet.. I dont have a ton of plants, but while being stuck indoors may as well start a perpetual.. Lots of need for medicine right about now.
Perpetual is my favorite way to run indoors. I am old and trimming more than a couple of plants at a time sucks dick. One plant harvested a week is fine by me. It is a lot to keep up with all of the schedules and what every picky little bitch needs with so many different cultivars and plants of each one. I have 1-2 rounds of cuttings of each plant at a time too haha. I keep mothers and fathers as well. I have a really nice male that smells of Papayas in flower right now that is just starting to show pollen sacs. And two cuts of him in solo cups. Now I am just rambling. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
My little adventure here started with randomly finding a seed in some pot... and being pissed about it LOL... threw it in some soil and it popped. I have bred and sold saltwater corals for about 10 years so it was an easy transition for me. Started with one black box led and one tent... then two...then I think you can guess how it went from there. Working on that perpetual :)

bsb

bsb

hey homie, I am not sure if you did any of mota's "tahoe" crosses he put out a while ago...but if you did....that shit was dank...

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

hey homie, I am not sure if you did any of mota's "tahoe" crosses he put out a while ago...but if you did....that shit was dank...
If they were recent, I haven't run them. Come to think of it, I am not sure that I have run any cultivars with Tahoe in them. It's good to see you around again brother. Positive vibes...
What did you think of the Green Manalishi? I'm running the F2's of that right now.
I only ended up flowering one Green Manalishi female and with it now being 9 years ago, I can't say that I recall a ton about it. I do recall it being pretty indica leaning and a nice purple lady. I also ran Prisoner of War from Hazeman a few times and I believe that cultivar is bred with the mother being the same cut of Pacific G-13. I believe that the Pacific G-13 influence is what brought out the purple in my Green Manalishi. I have also worked with the pure '88 G-13/HP (which is the pollen donor for the Green Manalishi) for years and grown countless cultivars with the GHash in the parentage. Much love and respect to my brother NDNGuy for preserving that fucking gem. I am actually currently searching through fresh stock of '88 G-13/HP. The GHash is just dank fucking indica, with most of my favorite phenotypes that I have found exhibiting a "burnt tire" smell. Delicious. Where did you acquire the Green Manalishi F2s, if you do not mind the inquiry? I wouldn't mind searching through that cultivar again at some point. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

If they were recent, I haven't run them. Come to think of it, I am not sure that I have run any cultivars with Tahoe in them. It's good to see you around again brother. Positive vibes...

I only ended up flowering one Green Manalishi female and with it now being 9 years ago, I can't say that I recall a ton about it. I do recall it being pretty indica leaning and a nice purple lady. I also ran Prisoner of War from Hazeman a few times and I believe that cultivar is bred with the mother being the same cut of Pacific G-13. I believe that the Pacific G-13 influence is what brought out the purple in my Green Manalishi. I have also worked with the pure '88 G-13/HP (which is the pollen donor for the Green Manalishi) for years and grown countless cultivars with the GHash in the parentage. Much love and respect to my brother NDNGuy for preserving that fucking gem. I am actually currently searching through fresh stock of '88 G-13/HP. The GHash is just dank fucking indica, with most of my favorite phenotypes that I have found exhibiting a "burnt tire" smell. Delicious. Where did you acquire the Green Manalishi F2s, if you do not mind the inquiry? I wouldn't mind searching through that cultivar again at some point. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

They were actually freebies from Sanniesshop. Total wild card, but they've been beautiful so far! This one was nuts- it seemingly topped itself and just grew these two crazy thick colas. Obvs still dialing in feedings...

Screenshot from 2020 03 31 17 30 19
Screenshot from 2020 03 31 17 31 43

Top Bottom