Mota Madness

• Thread starter stanknugzz77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

The one Green Manalishi I have has been identified as FEMALE! It is really a relief because I only started two and this is the only one that popped. None of the others have shown their sex yet.

-nugzz

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Congrats bro. Hope I get some girls also. Can't wait to see what she's got.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Hard to tell just yet. They are all a little different. Just really STINKY lmao...

-nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I topped all ten of these biatches today! They will be headed outdoors soon.

-nugzz

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Kik ass. Mine r about to get transplanted and more seeds goin in the tent. Started 25 more beans 5 strains. It's gonna be a tasty year in garden.

J

joejusttyped

Dang I'm very jealous! I'm looking constantly and waiting patiently to buy some newer Mota releases. Nice healthy lookin green ;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What strains did you start?

-nugzz
Purple Chem, rascals og, white Fugu, fire white #6 x happy brother bx1 and pow! Got more to start soon. Slut search 2011. Looking for new mothers!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Dang I'm very jealous! I'm looking constantly and waiting patiently to buy some newer Mota releases. Nice healthy lookin green ;)

I can't wait to see some of his new gear hit the farm. I'm definitely going to grab a few.

Purple Chem, rascals og, white Fugu, fire white #6 x happy brother bx1 and pow! Got more to start soon. Slut search 2011. Looking for new mothers!

Damn, that sounds like quite the lineup. Somehow I have never heard of Purple Chem. I am so ready to get some of OGRaskal's gear...

-nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Sorry for not being able to update this thread. I had to shape-shift for a little while. Mota's gear all turned out great in spite of the lack of care I was able to give them. It was a two mile hike to the site and a trying season. I had one Bubbayum finish and one that was male; two Redneck Koosh ladies finish; one Ronnie James wilted in early flowering between visits and the other was male; my only Rocky Mountain High was male; I had two Herijuana beauties finish (these are AMAZING); and one Green Manalishi finish. They are all really excellent medicinal grade smoke. The Bubbayum and Redneck Koosh were quick to finish I suspect from their Pre '98 Bubba influence. The Herijuanas were next and he Green Manalishi finished up last and turned a breathtaking purple. MOTA IS THE MAN! Seriously...

-nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

From the looks of these you will :)
I have this condition where I have no idea what I am posting within the first 2 hours of waking up...lol sorry
It's all good brother. You brought back some good memories. Outdoor was always a crazy experience, especially running as many as I did in a season. Mota's genetics were always a pleasure to work with. Positive vibes...
... I take it you didn't notice this thread is 9 years old lol.

What up Stank!? You gonna run some gear in here again?
I am currently running a lot of new cultivars (on account of still not having a ton of luck with my old seed stock) and some fresh seed stock of cultivars that I have worked with for years. I have never been too great at keeping up with logs on particular cultivars (as you can see haha) or too comfortable posting pictures. Although, one day I might start a thread just to document all of my bullshit together haha. Right now I have 11 different cultivars growing and I am dealing with heat issues in my veg and flower space. I need to get that shit under control ASAP, as it is already getting hot out. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
It's all good brother. You brought back some good memories. Outdoor was always a crazy experience, especially running as many as I did in a season. Mota's genetics were always a pleasure to work with. Positive vibes...

I am currently running a lot of new cultivars (on account of still not having a ton of luck with my old seed stock) and some fresh seed stock of cultivars that I have worked with for years. I have never been too great at keeping up with logs on particular cultivars (as you can see haha) or too comfortable posting pictures. Although, one day I might start a thread just to document all of my bullshit together haha. Right now I have 11 different cultivars growing and I am dealing with heat issues in my veg and flower space. I need to get that shit under control ASAP, as it is already getting hot out. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Just out of curiosity.. how hot do you consider heat issues?

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Just out of curiosity.. how hot do you consider heat issues?
My temperatures in both spots are sitting right around 82-84f during the hottest part of the day. I have intake/exhaust fans and oscillating fans running 24/7 and fans running on the lights themselves during lights on. My new LEDs in flower seem to be hotter than my HIDs in veg, so I am kind of stumped haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
My temperatures in both spots are sitting right around 82-84f during the hottest part of the day. I have intake/exhaust fans and oscillating fans running 24/7 and fans running on the lights themselves during lights on. My new LEDs in flower seem to be hotter than my HIDs in veg, so I am kind of stumped haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Its a constant battle for me all day long to keep my tents under 90. I havent seen any issues from the heat yet but I am supplimenting CO2 so maybe thats why

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Its a constant battle for me all day long to keep my tents under 90. I havent seen any issues from the heat yet but I am supplimenting CO2 so maybe thats why
I have never battled high temperatures indoors, but most of the indoor spots that I have ran have been basements or basement apartments. I don't live where I am growing, so it is tough to constantly keep everything perfect, especially with my other obligations in life and how many plants I tend to run at a time. Plants kind of just multiply for me haha. I am worried about airy buds in flower with high temperatures. I am pretty sure supplementing CO2 allows you to run a little bit hotter. I am just happy to be back to growing and playing with genetics. I have been putting a female into flower every week and still have some lined up. Always a nice feeling in perpetual. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom