Mother in trouble not sure what’s going on

• Thread starter BluePowerRanger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
steamroller

steamroller

Monterey nematode control is not for sale in many states.

3. Composition/information on ingredients Mixtures Chemical name Common name and synonyms CAS number % Copper Sulfate (pentahydrate) 7758-99-8 0.01%
Other components below reportable levels 99.99
This is the active ingredient according to their MSDS sheet.
I might be inclined to try copper...
Copper kills small inverts like nothing else.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thanks for the reply not trying to highjack his post but need help.. I’m definitely sure theiy are parasite nematodes but trying to come up with a game plan or anyone ever used a Nemcide like majestic from bio marine or jacks must last testing not in The business of poisoning people..I’m doing the H202 now but any help would be great
A clear polyethylene mulch or tarp is used to trap solar heat in the soil. Over a period of several weeks to a few months, soil temperatures become high enough to kill nematodes, as well as many other soil pests and weed seed to a depth of 8 inches.

This is all i could find with a quick 3 minute search

iceman3000

iceman3000

I

3. Composition/information on ingredients Mixtures Chemical name Common name and synonyms CAS number % Copper Sulfate (pentahydrate) 7758-99-8 0.01%
I have taken a good 50 hour deep dive into the internet.. yes I seen that and Monterey and bio marine. Thanks for the help.. just hope someone has dealt with this… much love ❤️

iceman3000

iceman3000

A clear polyethylene mulch or tarp is used to trap solar heat in the soil. Over a period of several weeks to a few months, soil temperatures become high enough to kill nematodes, as well as many other soil pests and weed seed to a depth of 8 inches.

This is all i could find with a quick 3 minute search
Ya seams to be the only answer that comes up.. when we thought it was a RA infestation from the Coco we switch to block dehydrated Coco.. non of its manufactured in the US so it’s been dehydrated and press in Malaysia or India and travels by boat in a container I’m sure at some point he gets to 140 so I’m not so worried about the substrate and seams that they don’t move much out of the pots.. we believe we have started infested is because of the way our tables drain.. that is now fixed as well so time will tell I guess just sucks when you load 350 to 400 plants in a room and 30% die in the 1st 3 weeks and definitely affects the yield on the rest dam same.. thank you for taking the time to chime in.. any thing will help.. just so rare for it to happen in cannabis..

iceman3000

iceman3000

One would think a flush of cal meg at high #s of like 10 mils per and Sulfur would kill as well but idk how much copper is in cal meg.. do feel the H202 and DE will help 2-3x a week as we just did a drench with it yesterday and plants look fine just have to drop the PH a ton even though it’s said H202 is low at like 3.5 but I guess mix with RO at the rate of 5 mils per of 3% I guess not..thanks again for trying

Anthem

Anthem

Thanks for the reply not trying to highjack his post but need help.. I’m definitely sure theiy are parasite nematodes but trying to come up with a game plan or anyone ever used a Nemcide like majestic from bio marine or jacks must last testing not in The business of poisoning people..I’m doing the H202 now but any help would be great
Look at a sterilize that will kill off all spoil life. The name of what you are looking for in Hypoclorics acid. It is in pool shock and UC roots to name a fee

Observationist

Observationist

milk really only works outdoors on a clear hot sunny day..
i only grow out plants with mildew if i’m making oil with it otherwise straight to the fire pit!!
Something the sun rays activates the milk / enzymes some shit idk right track though lol

Observationist

Observationist

Look at a sterilize that will kill off all spoil life. The name of what you are looking for in Hypoclorics acid. It is in pool shock and UC roots to name a fee
Yes, I sprayed my plants with hypo acid...I've surprisingly not had any signs of wpm in the solo cup run...I've had RH around 70-90, keep the fan on high 24/7

Clearres is essentially pool shock (?)
Pool shock is way cheaper/bulk

iceman3000

iceman3000

Yea please expand.. they say after 10,000 hours you are a master lol well I have way more then that and a master of non always see new shit come us as the world evolves.. 🤜🏼💥🤛🏼

Observationist

Observationist

hydrochloric acid, how do use it ratios please
would surely kill all life yeah, how long after the hydrochloric acid treatment can i add microlife again
One gram of hypo acid for 1 gallon of water equals about the same as clearres dosage at 1oz per 5gallons of water

I use 4cc of it in my 1 gallon solution.

Redose is every 3 days so may after that

I've also added it together with microbes before lol.

Either bennies or all dead.

My hypo acid dropper, use this full

Last edited:
iceman3000

iceman3000

So like zerotol 2.0 to kill off phithime I’m sure I spelled that wrong, but any type of fungus or algae ect..

TSD

TSD

Definitely PM. You don't have to have high humidity for it to pop up, it prefers it, but it's not a necessity. I've had Dalias get infested during a 100 degree dry spell. It likes plants that are stressed and sickly, like all pests, easier to invade a weak plant. The milk trick needs the sun to work. You have an advanced infestation, I've cut entire plants because of way less. There has to be something else going on as well, they look like they've been overfed. Not sure it's worth trying to save them honestly... but I don't think home remedies are sufficient for what's going on there... need the big guns, as suggested already.

BluePowerRanger

BluePowerRanger

All good man I have a plan of attack anyhow

Latest posts

Top Bottom