Mother in trouble not sure what’s going on

• Thread starter BluePowerRanger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BluePowerRanger

BluePowerRanger

looks like it but you have low rh, do you have proper air movement maybe that plant is in a deadzone
I have a fan blowing in its general direction guess I can always add another wouldn’t hurt. The rh was about 70% a few days. I didn’t check on them in that time and my dehumidifier stopped working. Even still that shouldn’t had been enough for PM and like I said it’s only really attacking this one I have 3 other strains in the room

onTheGreenMountain

onTheGreenMountain

It looks like both mildew AND old water spots on your leaves... are you spraying it with something? Maybe spritzing it and dont have a fan on it? High humidity and low air circulation will cause mildew issues real quick

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’ve had 4 plants outdoors right beside each other and only one got wpm..
high humidity is not a reason to get mildew, many factors are involved..

BluePowerRanger

BluePowerRanger

It looks like both mildew AND old water spots on your leaves... are you spraying it with something? Maybe spritzing it and dont have a fan on it? High humidity and low air circulation will cause mildew issues real quick
Spritz it with 1 part milk 3 parts water a few times trying to get rid of the infection. So that’s what the old water spots is milk and water mixture.

BluePowerRanger

BluePowerRanger

milk really only works outdoors on a clear hot sunny day..
i only grow out plants with mildew if i’m making oil with it otherwise straight to the fire pit!!
I do have some neem oil I’m going to try that should work right? I’m going to take a picture of roots here in a second

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

looks like it but you have low rh, do you have proper air movement maybe that plant is in a deadzone
I do have some neem oil I’m going to try that should work right? I’m going to take a picture of roots here in a second
isnt the infection too advanced for neem

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Powdery mildew is prolly biggest issue, i just got done dealing with this myself. I was running 40-45% humidity with 2 fans and still managed to get it. Some strains aren't as resistant as others.

Anthem

Anthem

so I’m using my brothers account we aren’t speaking right now due to me killing off a 15 year old strain about a month ago on accident. So I decided to come here for help. I’m not sure what’s going on with my mother. She’s in a 5 gal bucket. Room temp 70. RH 50% ph 5.5 ppm like 1300.. I initially thought it was powdery mildew but the rh is way to low in room for that. What ever it is it’s attacking this tree relentlessly. My other ones not so much.. some of the branches looks like they are dying off while others are fine. Where ever this powder is it drastically effects growth.. I sprayed with milk and water 1/3 ratio to try to combat this that didn’t work. Anyone have any ideas?
No offense intended but it looks like you do not take good general grow room housekeeping into account. That is most definitely WPM. But there is something else wrong. First of all, I would water the whole plant down with water and a fungicide to kill off any WPM. Next I would remove the lower branches of the plant and any branches that are dead or almost dead. Additionally, as previously mentioned WPM and Sulfur do not miix. Get some finely ground sulphur and a duster. Dust the whole plant. Next you are way too high on PPM's. Adjust to about 700 for a mom that is plenty. PH to 5.8 and turn down the lights to about 60m percent of present. There is something else besides wpm killing off that plant. Making the changes outlines will only help kill off the WPM and help to further confirm if it is the PH and PPM that are the secondary sources killing off your plant.

BluePowerRanger

BluePowerRanger

This is the root zone

BluePowerRanger

BluePowerRanger

No offense intended but it looks like you do not take good general grow room housekeeping into account. That is most definitely WPM. But there is something else wrong. First of all, I would water the whole plant down with water and a fungicide to kill off any WPM. Next I would remove the lower branches of the plant and any branches that are dead or almost dead. Additionally, as previously mentioned WPM and Sulfur do not miix. Get some finely ground sulphur and a duster. Dust the whole plant. Next you are way too high on PPM's. Adjust to about 700 for a mom that is plenty. PH to 5.8 and turn down the lights to about 60m percent of present. There is something else besides wpm killing off that plant. Making the changes outlines will only help kill off the WPM and help to further confirm if it is the PH and PPM that are the secondary sources killing off your plant.
It’s not up taking nutes but the ph hasn’t been under 5.5 I just ph to 5.8 I’ll spray with fungicide and see what happens.. I just checked the ppm and it was like 2100 after top off usually it’s around 800-1000 my other moms

iceman3000

iceman3000

EF96A729 EB96 4004 BC90 6B6AEEA2677A
CB1F11C7 F2AD 4610 B540 1C6AC3198644
2D2B603D 0EBB 421B A32A 7581ABA336D9
C9056B9B DB61 4AF0 B6B3 B8F4469AD2FD
7677C7D7 A24D 418C B08F A2A293629BBD
Hello my friends.. 25yrs have ran up against many things. growing amazing cannabis is ez with out hidden new critters.. so we have plants dying left and right have cut back to 400 form 4000 over 110 strians have moved new cuts from the tops of each flavor to save them.. as this is definitely and root parasite nematode-based.. no real information when dealing with cannabis so I turn to you my fellow growers.. like I said my experience is very High.. so I have pics of the worm state and then the attached state to the roots you will see 1st pic @ 100x then the next 2 sets will be at @25x then @100x of the same pic under scoop.. I used a H202 with DE and cal meg and can see that one of the parasites looks to be changing colors and detaching from the root.. looking to fix the problem.. we now use dehydrated coco and know it should be free of most problems lass a good flush.. so please share this and help me out.. as I have been chasing the problem for 8mo thinking it was a RA problem as we have a good IPM in place and never had a issue with RA so I have never seen one in real life.. but after ripping a few hundred root zones apart and never seeing something I started to ask ppl I know and all of them told me you could see RA with the naked eye .. hmmmm so pulled out the old school potato slice and boom 💥 as all the symptoms was the same as an RA infestation but did have the random plant 🌱 just literally fall over and die totally healthy one day and then the next like sad no water or over water in soil look then the next day main stalk bent in 1/2 and dead.. but 99.9% took the full on deficiency look like lock out of MG over load of potassium ect.. like I said please share and help as this could happen to you and with no real information or what can be used on cannabis to kill them off

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

View attachment 1321888View attachment 1321889View attachment 1321890View attachment 1321893View attachment 1321896Hello my friends.. 25yrs have ran up against many things. growing amazing cannabis is ez with out hidden new critters.. so we have plants dying left and right have cut back to 400 form 4000 over 110 strians have moved new cuts from the tops of each flavor to save them.. as this is definitely and root parasite nematode-based.. no real information when dealing with cannabis so I turn to you my fellow growers.. like I said my experience is very High.. so I have pics of the worm state and then the attached state to the roots you will see 1st pic @ 100x then the next 2 sets will be at @25x then @100x of the same pic under scoop.. I used a H202 with DE and cal meg and can see that one of the parasites looks to be changing colors and detaching from the root.. looking to fix the problem.. we now use dehydrated coco and know it should be free of most problems lass a good flush.. so please share this and help me out.. as I have been chasing the problem for 8mo thinking it was a RA problem as we have a good IPM in place and never had a issue with RA so I have never seen one in real life.. but after ripping a few hundred root zones apart and never seeing something I started to ask ppl I know and all of them told me you could see RA with the naked eye .. hmmmm so pulled out the old school potato slice and boom 💥 as all the symptoms was the same as an RA infestation but did have the random plant 🌱 just literally fall over and die totally healthy one day and then the next like sad no water or over water in soil look then the next day main stalk bent in 1/2 and dead.. but 99.9% took the full on deficiency look like lock out of MG over load of potassium ect.. like I said please share and help as this could happen to you and with no real information or what can be used on cannabis to kill them off
Ive never seen one before but is it possible these are plant parasitic nematodes?

iceman3000

iceman3000

Ive never seen one before but is it possible these are plant parasitic nematodes?
Thanks for the reply not trying to highjack his post but need help.. I’m definitely sure theiy are parasite nematodes but trying to come up with a game plan or anyone ever used a Nemcide like majestic from bio marine or jacks must last testing not in The business of poisoning people..I’m doing the H202 now but any help would be great

Top Bottom