mother plant is ready for my first flower

• Thread starter Hookcash87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hookcash87

Hookcash87

I'm just going from 18/6 to 12/12 and would just like to know if u should take all my ties off and release it from LST? When should I change up the nutrients? I'm using the fox farms trio

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
If it's going into flower is it no longer a mother?
Don't take the ties off.
Change the nutrients when you change the lights but I suggest doing it gradually rather than immediately bumping it up.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

I'm just going from 18/6 to 12/12 and would just like to know if u should take all my ties off and release it from LST? When should I change up the nutrients? I'm using the fox farms trio
follow their feeding chart, i follow and theyre frosty

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

also, dont stop LST..

E35943B4 8A59 4721 9297 A638543490F8
Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Careful not to over water or you will be fighting an up hill battle from the start. I switched to Coco much easier To deal with .

Hookcash87

Hookcash87

Unfortunately I can't switch to coco right now but that feeding chart is awsome. Thank you. I'm not sure if you can reveg after flowering or if it will do more harm than good.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Unfortunately I can't switch to coco right now but that feeding chart is awsome. Thank you. I'm not sure if you can reveg after flowering or if it will do more harm than good.
You can reveg. It takes along time, Ive never done it my self, I keep alot of mother's around. I used fox farm for awhile it works . But once I switched to canna and Coco I unlocked the frost.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

to not over feed i suggest try the feeding chart and use as directed.. most people will tell you to use 1/4 of what they suggest but i wouldnt do that.. use the same amount as instructed but just dont feed it too much. what i do is ill fill 1 1/2 (500ml) water bottles with their food total about (750ml) of food and 2 (500ml) water bottles with epsom salt .. i have yet to see any nutrient burn and id say my plants are pretty healthy.. i did have deficiencies at first because i was afraid of over feeding but youll start to see what the plants like and what they dont like.. this also varies on plant size / pot size. im using a 3 gallon pot and i feed probably every 1-2 days. hope this helps.

Hookcash87

Hookcash87

Thanx nuksrt I appreciate the help. Im intrigued by reveging. Whiskydrunk420 can you elaborate on how to properly reveg? I would like to keep thos mother around.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Thanx nuksrt I appreciate the help. Im intrigued by reveging. Whiskydrunk420 can you elaborate on how to properly reveg? I would like to keep thos mother around.
i would repost with title how to reveg so you can get others attention

Latest posts

Top Bottom