Motherlode's first UC run with White Fire #3 - come on in, the waters fine!

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Howdy and thx for poppin in - this heres my first shot at running UC.

I got 8 wifi #3's I been hand watering for awhile now finally in the new spot, been in for 24 hours about now.

The new room has an air cooled closet for the ballasts and the future home of a chiller. I ran a 30 amp service with 2 outlets in there, one is on a water heater style timer other is always on. A 240 cfm fan keeps the ballasts cool to the touch and the cabinet itself is running in the mid 60's temp wise.

Room temps have been steady between 70-74 without air cooling the lights. This should get me through a run so I can get some fun tickets for more upgrades. (water chiller and maybe ac for summer)

Water temps have been between 67-69 so far, running ppms low since I just transplanted them in.

I will be using Dutch Masters Gold base nutes and zone. After lots of reading I decided to scrap using the silica and add .27 and "keep it simple stupid." (thx ucmenow - lol)

I am running the water level about an inch above the bottoms of the netpots. There were already plenty of roots on most of the babies when they went in, For good measure I am still hand top feeding 3x a day.

Lights are 2 agrosun warm spectrum halides. I prefer these to hps, though I may switch to the dual arc bulbs soon - or maybe even just run one and see if there is a noticeable difference.

Ventilation is an 8 inch 700 cfm can with huge mountain air overkill filter - been working for almost 2 years now - my next one will prolly be a phresh to give that brand a go and then Iwont need three people to get it hung.

just a few pix to start - cam battery was going dead and I really wanted to get the thread going.

mostly self explanatory on the shots -2 room angles - theres the ph and ppm meter (been holding steady for 24 hours) - an attempted shot at showing 2 super crop sites and an overhead of one of the bushier gals (I like big butts and I can not lie)

questions or comments welcome - lets have some fun and of course +rep for everyone!

enjoy - peace

Motherlodes first uc run with white fire 3   come on in the waters fine
Motherlodes first uc run with white fire 3   come on in the waters fine 2
Motherlodes first uc run with white fire 3   come on in the waters fine 3
Motherlodes first uc run with white fire 3   come on in the waters fine 4
Supercrop
Wifitop
winta

winta

very nice should be tons of fun comin out of there bro!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Lookin good there motherlode! Plants look nice and healthy.

I'm a sucker for junk in the trunk, too

-TF:evilgrin0013:

S

shagy64221

Sweet!!

I like the room and UC,all new and fired up allready,sweet.I got a feeling some real BIG nuggets are going to be flashing in your pan in no time.Cant wait to see some shoots later on as they progress!!! :RastaBong:

F

FatFreddysKat

Looks like there will be more than gold in the Motherlode in the near future.........sorry couldn't resist,especially after drooling over mining equipment the last few hours and your screen name being so fitting, I had to throw some witty humor in there!!!!!!!
Good luck this should be a great run for you!!!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful motherload>>them #3's are gonna bangin
>>I expect to see 4+pounds out of there easy:icon_spin:<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Aha this is where everyone went... Looks like I made it in time for a front row seat... Very nice start motherlode! :cool

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
very nice should be tons of fun comin out of there bro!

lol thx bro - Ill settle for breaking 4 lbs

Lookin good there motherlode! Plants look nice and healthy.

I'm a sucker for junk in the trunk, too

-TF:evilgrin0013:

right on TF - theres something just so right about a nice big round... white fire!

:smiley_joint:

I like the room and UC,all new and fired up allready,sweet.I got a feeling some real BIG nuggets are going to be flashing in your pan in no time.Cant wait to see some shoots later on as they progress!!! :RastaBong:

I want me GOOOOLLLD!
lep1vid064.jpg

Gopher, Everett?

wait, what?

Looks like there will be more than gold in the Motherlode in the near future.........sorry couldn't resist,especially after drooling over mining equipment the last few hours and your screen name being so fitting, I had to throw some witty humor in there!!!!!!!
Good luck this should be a great run for you!!!

all good - I love the gold references - thx for the good karma bro!

1000 watters i assume... and are they air cooled?

yep 2 x 1k - no air cooling - dont think it will be needed - I may just toss a 600 too in the middle when they get flowering good.

Beautiful motherload>>them #3's are gonna bangin
>>I expect to see 4+pounds out of there easy:icon_spin:<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

I hope I dont dissapoint you sir! lol

Aha this is where everyone went... Looks like I made it in time for a front row seat... Very nice start motherlode! :cool

thx bro - I showed you mine - now wheres yours?

H

HannaMan

Damnn looking good Motherlode! What are your plans for training these girls??

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Damnn looking good Motherlode! What are your plans for training these girls??

thx bro!

some super cropping for starters - all of them have had the main stems crunched twice already

I have some green garden trellis with small holes I was thinking of adding to the trellis frame right about where the the tops of the girls are now.

the top layer (not on yet) will have the regular white plastic trellis to hold the colas up.

H

HannaMan

Awesome man! Are you going to tie them down and/or spread them out? They seem to grow like the OG's, vertical. I think tieing them down would give them an excellent bushing out effect! Just my .02!

Keep up the great work dude I can't wait to see some of that WhiteFire!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Ill tie them if the smaller mesh net dont work out like I want - bend them over and scrog them through the holes

I had some metal mesh I was going to use - its the lathe they put on your walls before they stucco them - but then it would be hard to lift the pots to check on the roots

was just looking last night to see where I could tie some shit down if I needed - I used to drill holes all around the lips of my white trays - but not sure I want to get a drill near my 1000 dollar UC just yet - lol

H

HannaMan

was just looking last night to see where I could tie some shit down if I needed - I used to drill holes all around the lips of my white trays - but not sure I want to get a drill near my 1000 dollar UC just yet - lol

lol, ya! THAT! Let me know what you find works. I noticed Ben Derdundent used square cages and just spread them down and out and let them re-bush growing vertical..

Cant wait man!! I'll be stopppin by.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Motherlode, get some wire and tie a belt around the bins instead of drilling holes.

Highdeeho!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
This is gunna be a good one ML! Been seeing ya mention getting a UC setup. Now your rolling and it looks good!

WiFi #3 will rock fo sho!

I want to get a UC setup myself, I have researched em so much I think I could just get one and get it going no sweat ! lol :)

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Sorry, couldn't resist. I looked at the title of your thread, and I immediately thought of the line from the movie Oh Brother Where Art Thou. Goofy, bizarre, funny movie. Just my type. Grow on my man!

U

UCtestn

That look REALLY good. I''ll be watching the show. UCMENOW has got me thinking base + roots for next run too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom