Motherlode's first UC run with White Fire #3 - come on in, the waters fine!

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Baddog

Sorry Bro I Knew I should'nt have drooled on them in the beginning!! That's probably why the yield is off lol! Seriously though they do look dank! Nice Looking :weed-sign:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Gotcha....thanx...I normally pre-order & just get what I need at the shop, and then sit and shot the bull with the owners, so I dont get to see whats what on the shelves

lol yeah I like going to a shop where I feel comfortable enough to shoot the shit with the owner

Looks damn good to me. As long as it is dank, even if the yield does not break the bank. lol.

bro it is DANK - I accidental broke off a small nug the other day - threw it on the ballast and forgot about it for 2 days - I couldnt believe how good it tasted fast dried and 21 days early

Sorry Bro I Knew I should'nt have drooled on them in the beginning!! That's probably why the yield is off lol! Seriously though they do look dank! Nice Looking :weed-sign:

lol bro

In case anybody missed it heres my day 49 update

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Keep plugging away motherlode because you have skills for this hobby. They look very nice.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up Buddy

Those plants look great, hope everything is going well for you. I love the PBP myself

mal

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

yeah like they said sweeet lookin'...and I like the pvc trellis. Can you keep the strings taut? I made one like that and all the strings went limp 'cause the pvc flexed every time I added another string. I'm goin with angle iron things next time..anyway next time you'll be more dialed but this looks good

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking very nice bro

thx man - seems like they are putting it on this week - responding well to the moab -

Keep plugging away motherlode because you have skills for this hobby. They look very nice.

thanks tobor - they smell even better - I think this is gonna be my tastiest and stickiest wifi run to date

Those plants look great, hope everything is going well for you. I love the PBP myself

mal

getting better by the day bro - thx

glad to see you endorse the pbp - I have always like botanicare additives so makes sense to try the pbp - Im helping a friend set up his med grow and got him to buy the cns17 - dont get more simple then that for a first timer and its very inexpensive

yeah like they said sweeet lookin'...and I like the pvc trellis. Can you keep the strings taut? I made one like that and all the strings went limp 'cause the pvc flexed every time I added another string. I'm goin with angle iron things next time..anyway next time you'll be more dialed but this looks good

hey skwirlgirl - that is the ag trellis net and its held on with zipties - I used a 4 x 16 piece wrapped around a 4 x 8 frame which gives me double the holes and two layers of net

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I need to get on the trellis bandwagon. I have some burmese that are gonna be a mess here soon. Next time I run her I'll have to have a trellis. Double the net. I like it.

fred

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I knmow what you mean bro about dialing the system in. I made some quick adjustments and got my girls looking good but I started off at about 500 ppm for veg taking the advise to run 1/2 strength nutes. I am down to about 280 now and the girls are much happier. Next run I will start extremely low, probally in to 200 range and adjust from there. When they say 1/2 to 1/3 strength nutes I think its more like 1/4 for the thunderfuck i am running. Everything looks great bro. I am glad I decided to use aquashield and sub m&b. The roots are very healthy. Can't wait to see some finished shots bro!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Update Time

Well they have been in the buckets for a bout a week now. A few of the plants hit the water sooner then others and they are the ones that are a little further ahead. Everything looks great though. I have a funny feeling these girls are about to explode.

PPM 300
PH 5.7
System Temp 67-68

RH 50-60%
Ambient Temp 72-75

Edit: Sorry bro stoner moment I updated my thread in your log. Too funny.

UCVeg 015
UCVeg 016
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lmao - no worries mang

must be some good shit your smoking

:passingjoint:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Smokin some white urkle on about a 5 week cure, yea this shit does the trick

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Looking great Cat. Did the system come with those support cages?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
teaser shots - to get the thread back on track

was doing a bit of trimming and I "accidentally" broke off another bottom nuggie

they are swelling more and more everyday

I wanted to take some in room bud shots but after messing with taking macros of my latest test nugs the battery died - so just a few macros until tomorrow

not the clearest shots - one thing that is clear - theres a lot of resin on them sticky nugs

2 22 1
2 22 3
2 22 2
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Looking great Cat. Did the system come with those support cages?

No i got the suppoet cages at my neighborhood home dept. They are called "Grow Through Plant Supports". I am going to use these to help train these girls in their present stage. I will put up another canaopy trellis net about 2 feet above this for some nice 2-tier scrog action

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

it dont look bad but man it looks small - as huge as the main stems it seems I should have much bigger buds - last run with the wifi I had 3x the plants and colas so big and fat that the bent over the yoyos I was using to hold them up - fat as grenades

nothing in this room is even close to that - very fucking disappointing

I honestly dont think there will be another UC run for me - many factors to consider but mainly this thing doesnt really suit my style of grow, limits my plant numbers which limits the variety I can grow and is just not as advertised re: ease of use and trouble free - too much shit to worry about IMO

so Im gonna sell the system and throw in the RO unit too if anybody is interested

I'm sorry to hear that the UC wasn't kick ass for you man. Looks better than I probably would have done first time out. I'm sure you will be back in the swing with whatever style your next run is.

Say, those tubs you have for sale, how much coco do you think I could fit in there?:D

-TF

R

RMCG

I used 1.25" PVC and the store bought (5'x15') trellis.

With Zip Ties, stretch them to 'next' hole and they will be tight AND stay tight the entire time.

I did have to zip tie two pieces of trellis together to cover the 8.5' span, but that is holding just fine too.

Top Bottom