Motherlode's first UC run with White Fire #3 - come on in, the waters fine!

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bobby Smith

lmao - no worries mang

must be some good shit your smoking

:passingjoint:

LMAO!!!

That shit has me in tears.........updating the wrong thread!!

Must've been higher than a giraffe's ass........looking frosty ML, now just bring it on home :)

420Gator

420Gator

ML you've been growing a lot longer than me so forgive me if I'm off here

I think the biggest factor that decreased ur yield may have been the scrogging style applied. Looking at Ur plants it seems like not Enuff growth was left

Maybe a single lower fixed screen could have served u better

Peace bro, hope the next harvest is great for you

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
If I had left much more there would be no penetration through the canopy

I have grown this strain a few times and my smaller plants had much bigger buds then what I have now - especially the mains that are pathetically small - Ill try and find some pics of my last run in coco

I really think the main factor is low humidity - in general bigger plants need higher then the 50% high my room gets

I think there would be a little more if I hadnt trimmed them up as much but it would have been popcorn and larfy without more light or vert

hiboy

hiboy

Damn
got my uc12 in the garage ready to assemble in the g. room, only problem now is the shit i got going in my rw trays is the sickest ive produced. So the quality was looking good i take it but your yield is small. Wondering if this is a trend of the uc. Any other playas here finding these results are typical>?
hiboy

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry 2 hear about ur results motherloade! I would be disappointed also. I was looking at these setups. I'm gonna run coco this next grow and see how things work out. I had my 1st experience wit wifi #3 and i'm more than excited. Some of the best herb i smoked in my life! Hope i can get some of these beans when they drop again. Post up some pics of that coco run bro. I wanna see what's in my future. Lmao!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
word RIVAL - Im pretty sure the end results wont be that bad - just not any kind of record breaking yield - its gonna be as dank as any of my previous wifi runs thats for sure - as long as I hit 3# it wont be so bad

glad you got your hands on the #3 cut - it is amazing!

Ill probably do a thread of my next run

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Is it time for some eye candy? Those teaser shots last weeks were nice... Got any shots of your last WiFi run for comparison? Also, can you elaborate on how much MOAB you used and how it was added to the system? :wondering

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
word rival - im pretty sure the end results wont be that bad - just not any kind of record breaking yield - its gonna be as dank as any of my previous wifi runs thats for sure - as long as i hit 3# it wont be so bad

glad you got your hands on the #3 cut - it is amazing!

Ill probably do a thread of my next run
i wish i gota cut of #3. I got a bag o flowers! I would sell my soul for a wifi #3 cut! Lol. U can have it if u got some 2 spare. Jk. I hope 2 find her in my quest for the dank. Keep it up motherloade.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
No kidding on the #3 motherlode. I have some real nice wifi's but i'd like to see what this #3 is all about. I might be able to score it if stay positive and have patience. It doesn't look like it's as frosty as my cuts are but does swell up right nice...I'm sure I'll run into her one day!

fred

sticky icky

sticky icky

Just catchin up on this one Motherload killer job on the grow man that wifi 3 looks incredible keep up the top level skillz respect!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
day 69 pre chop shots

shit smells great - looks great

pretty much looks ready as far as hairs and swell - Im flushing til the weekend and hopefully by then there will be a bit more yellow

3 8 1
3 8 2
3 8 3
3 8 4
3 8 5
3 8 6
3 8 7
3 8 8
3 8 9
waayne

waayne

Wow!
motherload looks like you dipped those in sugar.
Nice job bro :rock

Top Bottom