Mothers possibly flowering?

• Thread starter theTinker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theTinker

Hi Guys. Long time reader of forums.

Have my first grow just about to harvest and i couldnt of done it without the wealth of information from all your contributions. From Germination to cal/mag defs to switching from CFL to HPS during flowering. I really respect you all for contributing to it and ill be sure to smoke one in your honour :)

I've taken cuttings from my best 4 girls and cloned/rooted them a couple weeks before veg. All has worked out great and they are all thriving about 12" big now with lots of side branches.

However yesterday i noticed some small green/white tiny stems poking out of the node locations on all 4 of them. They look to me like the white female pistils that formed on my girls when i switched them to flowering. However these 4 girls (cloned from girls which grew from feminised seed and are providing me with big buds as we speak) are under 24 hour continous CFL light which has been uninterrupted.

Here are some pictures. Can anyone advise?

IMG_64551.jpg
IMG_6449.jpg

R

red_eye

Its not auto'ing. Thats just pre-flowers.

She's just proving she's a sexy girl!

Perfectly normal.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
word - preflowers are normal

why not run 18 on 6 off? less stressful for moms

when a plant gets rootbound it can start to flower

S

Sense I. Milla

Its not auto'ing. Thats just pre-flowers.

She's just proving she's a sexy girl!

Perfectly normal.

That's what every grower wants to see!

Those female pre-flowers are you plants way of saying "OK, I'm ready to flower."

I'd go w/ the 18/6 like motherload said, they'll veg fine under that photoperiod.

Keep up on the potassium too (your stems are a little red), tho it could just be a genetic trait.

T

theTinker

Awh that's exactly the type of news I needed :D

I'll switch to 18/6 today If its less stressful for them.

The Red stems happened when they were small clones and got REALLY stressed out when they were not water/too hot for almost 3 days. I lost 3/7. All new growth is coming up green and healthy.

Thanks for your advice.

Im working on the design for grow room for the next harvest. Ill post up a thread soon. Thanks again!

theTinker

Top Bottom