MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-FRUITY PEBBLE OG & ALIEN GRAPEVINE

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up farmers! It's finally time for me to start contributing to the Farm and start truly logging some grows. I am STOKED to be able to log these RIDICULOUS genetics and I hope to do them justice. First and foremost I want to give my sincere thanks to Alien for blessing me with the FIRE that I know these genetics contain. Thank you brother! Also, to the whole Mothership for together getting these genetics out there, and definitely to Obsoul33t for bringing the Alien Technology to the masses, THANK YOU ALL! Respect!!! This log is going to be the FRUITY PEBBLE OG (Green Ribbon x Grandaddy Purple) x (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush F1) and ALIEN GRAPEVINE (Blueberry Underdawg x Tahoe Alien), I cannot FUCKING wait to see what these gems have in store. So, without delay, here we go, I thank all of you for dropping in and checking out my thread and I hope you enjoy the show. Let's go grow some FIRE!!!!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Alien blessed me with with full, 15 seed packs and all of the beans look great. They are fat, healthy, undamaged, and look super viable. The Alien Grapevine seeds are much darker than the FPOG and have nice mottling but the FPOG beans are also fat and healthy looking although a little on the light side as far as color, but that doesn't matter if the seeds are quality, and these beans are QUALITY! Period!
IMAG0907 1

IMAG0906 1

IMAG0909 2

IMAG0910 1 1

I gave the beans a short soak, only a few hours then placed the seeds in "Rapid Rooters" with what I call the "Hinge Side" up, which means that the side that the tap root will come out of is pointing down and the side of the seed that acts like a hinge when the seed cracks is facing up. I then take a small piece of the rooter plug and cover the hole that the seeds go in to and place the rooters in small (6) cell trays.
IMAG0912 1 1
IMAG0915 1
IMAG0916 1 1

I then water the rooters with 6.0 PH bubbled tap water (de-chlorinated by bubbling over night), place them in a short domed tray and place the tray in my nursery area under a 4' (4) bulb T5 and sitting on a thermostat controlled heat mat.
IMAG0917 1
IMAG0992

all of the beans cracked, (1) Alien Grapevine and (2) FPOG were killed by "Operator Error" (overwatering and an accidental decapitation), but were replaced and at (2) weeks from the initial start date the seedlings got transplanted in to a 50/50 mix of Fox Farm Light Warrior and Roots Organic 707 mix in 4" pots.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Fast forward 2 weeks from transplant and here are the seedlings. Due to the sometimes chaotic environmental conditions created by my small living/ grow space, the seedlings did experience some Hot/ Cold/ Low humidity stress, but now that they are in my veg tent in which the environmental conditions are better and easier to control, they are looking pretty damn good other than a little bit of a dull sheen to the leaves, some downward curl, and some leaf tips that got wet in the watering/ feeding process and show a bit of burn. The plants have been kept VERY close to the T5 and have stayed nice and squat, like I like em. Everything looks very uniform, they are growing vigorously, and Thanks to Capulators benneficials which I have used all 3 packs in the Tea as he reccomends, the roots look great. Take apeak. This brings us to today and completely up to date.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
AGV Continued
IMAG1096
IMAG1097

Ok, so there are the seedlings above ground. Here is below:
FPOG:
IMAG1098
IMAG1099

AGV:
IMAG1100
IMAG1101
IMAG1103

The root growth is going VERY well. They are nice and healthy, fat, white, and NO FUCKING ROOT APHIDS! WOOT! ( I used many treatments, but I hope Caps packs keep the fucks away. Thank you Cap!
So, as you see, the plants are still staying close to the light (about 4-5") and are growing well. Due to the conditions of my particular space, I often have environmental issues to deal with. These plants are hanging right on in there with all MOTIVLAND can throw at them so far. I am stoked! Thank you all for dropping in and i WILL keep you updated. Alien, Thank you brother! I appreciate your help GREATLY! Peace to you all and we'll rap soon. Laters all! MOTIV!

WHAT UP D!!!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice plants there.. That FPOG gots some fat ass leafs it looks nice.. There both staying nice & short they both look great.. Thanks 4 posting them pics..

A

Alien

Supporter
Motiv, looks like you just hit a grand slam and the ball hasn't even landed yet...

Loving the pics. That is a PROPER log, my friend!!! Thank you for all of the detailed info and shots. Much appreciated.

Front and center, enjoying all of it. Any questions, hit me up.

Cheers bro!
A

Latest posts

Top Bottom