MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-FRUITY PEBBLE OG & ALIEN GRAPEVINE

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Hey homie! Ladies looking killer!! You kept on swinging & knock it out haha... 1st run done. Congrats homie!! Alot of up & downs, but @ the end of the day look what you have, some killer smoke I'm sure.. Now on to the next one, you know how we do!!!!! much love..

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up EVERYBODY! So, i just went back to see if i could catch up on comments that i havent yet replied to because how busy ive been. Shit ya'll theres 4 pages of em, that would take literally forever and i just cant get to it right now. So, instead i would like to give a huge personal thank you to all of you that have been supporting me in this grow and a sincere apology for not replying sooner. So, THANK YOU Medusa, Makingoo, Keonaona, rollon, torched,deep buddy, BigCheese510, Budmuncher, Goodsencranium, DirkD, MrRodzilla, Delae632, ExoticGenetix, Soserthc1, bublonichronic, theOnEnAZ, GreenPunk, Skunkmasterflex, Genepool, ProdigyGrower, Mal, Critical, Rival79, and SuperOG. I apologize for missing your posts and if i miscapitalized or mispelled your names. I truly thank you for your support and will get back on answering comments/questions now. I dont think i missed anyone in these last four pages, but if i did, thank you to you too. HUGE thanks to Logic for the site and Alien for the SICK genetics, you guys rock! Peace, love, and MAAD RESPECT to you all. Rap soon. Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Private joke I am sure LOTION but Motive they are fab and look like salmon colored hairs!!
Haha, What up Medusa! Im surprised you havent seen "The Lotion" yet, its all over the place. The homies Delae and Alien got it going and the train hasn't stopped yet, lol, im sure D will drop the vid again sometime soon. Thank you for the comment chica, i appreciate you riding along for the grow and yeah, the plants turned out pretty sweet for what they went through. Love the colors. I hope all is well in your garden as well and ill be checkin in on ya soon. Peace to ya sister. Motiv
Thanks PG! Appreciate it homie! Sendin green vibes your way so you can get that garden goin soon. Peace brother! Motiv
I do brother, i do. Hope you like as well, thanks for all the help and support my friend. Rap wit ya soon Im sure. Laters brother! Motiv
Congrats, motiv! Great job, amazing colors, beautiful buds & I love the honey brown/Jergens cameo! :D I enjoy your work in the gardens & threads! Be well!
Thank you Lady Goods! Glad to have this one in the books. Colors came out great, i am very happy and stoked for future grows with these gals and their future progeny when the meet the intended males for a lil love sesh, cant wait. Keep up the goods, Goods! Thanks again sister! Peace! Motiv
you rockin that lotion to motiv.. lol...damn i wish i could smell them... great show bruh... thanks for the updates
Yo Yo, what up Keo! Thanks for droppin in my island brother! Some awesome smells on these ladies for sure. I appreciate you hangin out and your always positive vibes homie, much love. And yeah, it's ALL about the Lotion bruddah, lmfao, rap soon brother! Peace out! Motiv

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Very Effing Nice 303! That AV looks of the hook brotha. You slammed this one for sure man. Man those are really nice looking bro. Cant wait to here how the smoke is my friend. Oh,, OH Oh, i think i can smell it from here broseph! lol. Kept it tight, good deal man!

mancordero

mancordero

Motiv, lookin good man! i missed the action so i'm trying to get all caught up now. i'm loving the look of the grapevines, i hope they smoke as tasty as they look... are the genetics anonymous meetings still going on? starting back up for the next Alien drop? i'm there with donuts with sprinkles on top..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Motiv, lookin good man! i missed the action so i'm trying to get all caught up now. i'm loving the look of the grapevines, i hope they smoke as tasty as they look... are the genetics anonymous meetings still going on? starting back up for the next Alien drop? i'm there with donuts with sprinkles on top..

we are always holding meetings. make sure to bring some milk to.

soserthc1

soserthc1

agv#5 has to be one of the most exotic looking plants i have seen to date , you really have a beautiful keeper on your hands there bro... excellent show Motiv... your skills are as mad as Alien's genetics keep on rocking them bro.... "i have officially caught up on all my watched threads with this post.......sweet now lets see whats next up.......Mad Respect Soser...............

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Man, I just found this thread. Read it from start to finish. This is one of the most impressive grows if ever seen. Nice healthy plants all the way to the end (besides the failed growroom parkour action lol). Amazing genetics also.....unbelievable colors, I can't even amagine the smells going on there.

Wow, nice work all the way around.

BirdDog

Top Bottom