MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-FRUITY PEBBLE OG & ALIEN GRAPEVINE

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Man, I just found this thread. Read it from start to finish. This is one of the most impressive grows if ever seen. Nice healthy plants all the way to the end (besides the failed growroom parkour action lol). Amazing genetics also.....unbelievable colors, I can't even amagine the smells going on there.

Wow, nice work all the way around.

BirdDog
Haha, thank you BirdDog! Yeah man, even in growing cannabis there are Ups and Downs, sometimes literally, lol. I really appreciate you taking the time to read through the whole thread, and i hope you were able to take something useful away from it (other than a lesson on cracking jokes and being a smartass, haha, theres a lot of that in this thread as well). Thank you again, feel free to peep out my other logs if you wish, i should be updating the Galactic Tahoe and Evil Knievel OG threads this weekend. Peace and blessings to you! Motiv

Oceanside

Oceanside

I wish i was your neighbor!!!! Cuz i know we would be passing cuts and beans back and forth!!! Ever thought of living on an island???? LOL Sometimes i wish i lived closer to the west.. You have the touch Homie 303.

Peace
OC

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

I wish i was your neighbor!!!! Cuz i know we would be passing cuts and beans back and forth!!! Ever thought of living on an island???? LOL Sometimes i wish i lived closer to the west.. You have the touch Homie 303.

Peace
OC
OCEANside?? Your avatar looks something more familiar..like lake side NC, SC, N. GA, or maybe TN? Just reminds me of all my time in the southeast.. DO NOT miss that humidity here at a mile HIGH :)

What up Motiv! So hows that AGV #5 smoking? Those nugs were looking dank as fuck.;) I love the colors on her too.

Well BudMuncher, let me tell ya, buddy.. THAT SHIT IS FIRE!! First off I'd like to give props to a couple people, although Im sure A LOT more than a couple went into the creations of these 2 masterpieces.

I would like to mention that the 2 samples that were gifted to me were my first experiences medicating with Alien Genetics, and I would like to say hats off to you sir, as well as your team. Now that Ive popped my cherry, and even though my LADs I got on 4/20 per your recommendation may not even come close to the amazingness tucked away in the FPOG and the AGV, I AM STOKED TO BE POPPING SOME SOON.

And to Motiv, who didnt fake the funk. Thank you my friend for gifting these 2 samples to me so that I may have my first experience with Alien Genetics, and with their most highly sought after strains to boot! I think you did a phenomenal job, homie! Do I think they would do better in my garden? Naturally, lol! Just kidding, you did these beans justice.

This is my first smoke report, so please forgive me if mt descriptions arent the same as some of the others out there. A wine taste and aroma kit wouldve been helpful, as I was stoned when I was trying to put thoughts into words. Occupational hazard of doing a report I suppose..the better the smoke, the more lacking the report? Anyway, here we go..

FRUITY PEBBLE OG #2

Appearance: Light green/goldish, kush shaped flowers. Pistils very light orange and fuzzy.

Aroma: A sweet, subtle cereal smell. Hard candy. Thought I caught a whiff of something that smelt akin to ISS, but not as in your face.

Taste: I felt like I tasted something like sandalwood when I exhaled. I would have been better off putting in the Volcano, or at least a clean piece, for a better taste. Although I had enough to twist, I wanted to ration it off, ya dig? Taste was certainly pleasant.

High: Stoney, headband feeling. The high came on strong, and lasted for a decent period, but I THINK the AGV #5 seemed to have lasted a little longer before remedicating. That is in no way a put down. I enjoyed both equally in their own respective ways. I give the Fruity Pebble OG #2 by Motiv303 5 stars, fo' sho.
IMG 1591
IMG 1592
IMG 1593

IMG 1594

IMG 1596
IMG 1596
IMG 1596

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

ALIEN GRAPE VINE #5

Appearance: Dense, trich covered spear shaped bud. Dark greens and purples, covered in orange hairs.

Aroma: Pine Sol, lavender, eucalyptus.

Taste: Earthy, cloves. Smooth smoke.

High: I felt an increase in appetite, but I also hadnt had breakfast yet. Seemed like wake and bake would be the most clear headed I would be going into a bowl.. Upbeat high, and long lasting it felt to me. Felt very MOTIVfaded..got a lot of work done in the garden after burning. I give this one the big thumbs up as well, not to mention the wifey really enjoyed. She's happy, Im happy. 5 stars.

IMG 1598
IMG 1599
IMG 1600
IMG 1601
IMG 1602

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Good lookin' out on the smoke report & dried shots, pRiMo!:)

Thank you, sir. I like to contribute what I can, when I can. Apologies to Motiv for taken me 2 weeks to get done. Aside from a little taste, they pretty much sat in a jar the first week till I actually got some time to sit down and REALLY try them. Well worth the wait, but unfortunately all gone :(

Oceanside

Oceanside

OCEANside?? Your avatar looks something more familiar..like lake side NC, SC, N. GA, or maybe TN? Just reminds me of all my time in the southeast.. DO NOT miss that humidity here at a mile HIGH :)

This photo is taken at my grandparents house in the Western Highlands of Scotland!! Loch Lomand.. One of the most amazing places i have ever been...

OC

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Thank You Primo for the excellent smoke report and pics. HUGELY appreciated homie. Shit, its about time someone posted some dry shots from my harvest, lol, guess ive been slackin a bit, my bad folks. I still have some dry pics to take. I have a nice stash of the better nugs setting aside for a 2month + cure that i will take pics of and post. Ive held off on a smoke report of my own for 2 reasons. 1, i think un biased smoke reports are much better than one done by the grower, theyre usually much more honest. 2 and this blows, but due to my day job and another circumstance in my life i get drug tested relatively often, so i can only smoke here and there even though i am a Licensed Colorado medical patient and caregiver. Unfortunately most companies or organizations will not yet recognize mmj as a legally, medically prescribed drug. We have work to do yet. While i have sampled some, i am FAR from having sampled the 3 phenos of each strain, so i have asked a couple people that i have known for quite a while to do the reviews for me. Expect at least one more, maybe 2. Thank you ALL for your support and for being fucking awesome people. I will be updating the Galactic Tahoe and Evil Knievel OG threads this weekend as well as possibly the rest of the FPOG and AGV dry shots. Peace all! HAPPY FUCKING FRIDAY! Motiv :)

Oceanside

Oceanside

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shuffling with my hands in the air... Like i just don't care..... Time for a Honey Brown!!! Peace Home Slice.. Enjoy your weekend.
OC

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shuffling with my hands in the air... Like i just don't care..... Time for a Honey Brown!!! Peace Home Slice.. Enjoy your weekend.
OC
Haha, i like it! Thank you brother OC, hugely appreciated. Maybe ill make it out to YOUR island some day, id love to see that part of the world. Peace homie! Motiv w/ Honey Brown in hand and 5 in the gut already. Woot!

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

you got any alien hulicinigen seeds? i would love to see that grown out b4 i drop the $ on them, although i just want to be able to put "alien' in the shit i breed, ahha, is the best name ever

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
you got any alien hulicinigen seeds? i would love to see that grown out b4 i drop the $ on them, although i just want to be able to put "alien' in the shit i breed, ahha, is the best name ever
BUBS! What up brother! yeah bro, I have them, but I'm not sure when I'm going to get to them yet. If things go the way I hope with my move to a house soon they may be in my first pop, but they may not as well (got a lot of choices fortunately/unfortunately). I will say this though homie, Alien uses AMAZING phenos in his breeding work. I don't think you will be disappointed in any way bro. I personally have not grown LSD on it's own yet, but I am confident in saying that the cut Alien used for this cross must have been VERY special to even be considered for a cross. I agree though, awesome name. So, unfortunately homie I don't have them going yet and cant say when I will. I hope you are able to snag some of them or ANY of the others up, you will be stoked. Peace and the best of the best wishes to you brother. Peace Bubs! Motiv

Latest posts

Top Bottom